• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
threw a obex yesterday and man the thing is sweet. its pretty stable and sneaky long. i was throwing it on 400ft holes with confidence. has a harder fade then say a roc or pain, but seems to stay straighter for longer too. also the glide is very good. i would probably replace my pain with this disc given the opportunity. FWIW i was throwing a 174 med.

Congrats Man! You can flat out play as well!

I spent a lot of time this weekend putting with the Sole and I must say I'm really liking it.

I won the Vibram Mini Birdie today... I am an official Vibram tester. Very cool! What a fun event, I liked it better than the ace race and winning didn't hurt either. I really like the Trak and the Sole seems like a good disc for up-shots.

Steve can play man he beat me by two birdies and he played the course blind. I threw 7 birdies and had three metals for a total of 17 point. Had a blast today and won my first organized disc event.

so i bought a sole today, and im curios as to why no one told me how SWEET this disc is. i got this pretty thing here (below) at 165 and its by far my favorite putter ever. i plan on getting a heavy one for driving purposes.

vibramsole.jpg

Obex release date: Mid to late June for Pinnacle Retailers. Mid to late July for all other retailers.

Vibram Birdie Bash: this year is a test year (yes, we test everything!) if all goes well, we will offer this as a event to TDs next year.

My putting was better in Minnesota. I picked a 173 Firm Ridge at both events and loved it. My VP is now only used for windy putts and upshots that cannot afford to turn. I also got my second Ibex ace in Winona, MN at the Pipe Dream Toys Vibram Birdie Mini. We played a nine hole version of the course twice. The first time around, on the fifth or sixth hole, I said to my group on a nice anny hole, "now I can show you why I love the Ibex". I parked it. The next time around, I aced it. Nice day! :)

And I highly recommend Rocco's pizza to any and all.

Obex release date: Mid to late June for Pinnacle Retailers. Mid to late July for all other retailers.

Vibram Birdie Bash: this year is a test year (yes, we test everything!) if all goes well, we will offer this as a event to TDs next year.

My putting was better in Minnesota. I picked a 173 Firm Ridge at both events and loved it. My VP is now only used for windy putts and upshots that cannot afford to turn. I also got my second Ibex ace in Winona, MN at the Pipe Dream Toys Vibram Birdie Mini. We played a nine hole version of the course twice. The first time around, on the fifth or sixth hole, I said to my group on a nice anny hole, "now I can show you why I love the Ibex". I parked it. The next time around, I aced it. Nice day! :)

And I highly recommend Rocco's pizza to any and all.

I hope you do send it out for TDs to do. That was a great event, one I would like to run. Plus, I think the 25 dollar price point was just perfect being that it is the same price as Discraft's tournament.

Thanks for coming to MN Steve I'm glad I played the birdie bash. The Ibex and Sole have already found their way into my bag, and I now drive with the sole on most shorter holes. I even went out and purchased a backup already. Great event, and by far my favorite Thursday event I have ever played in ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.