• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Fivefingers

They look sweet! I picked up some KSOs a few weeks back and love them. Havent been able to wear them the few days though. Too hard to put on with a broken hand..

Me and Frank_Delish ran into a couple of guys @ UNC DGC and one was wearing a pair of Fivefingers. he was also in the US Navy and he said most sailors use them for PT (physical training). the decks on those boats aren't the most comfortable things to walk on. that was an impressive testament to the FF.

J-Bolt said:
They look sweet! I picked up some KSOs a few weeks back and love them. Havent been able to wear them the few days though. Too hard to put on with a broken hand..

Whaaa?
What happened?

uNicedmeMan said:
Whaaa?
What happened?
I wish I could say I hit a teesign, or defended my home from a gang of ninjas, but in reality I lost my temper and punched my beer fridge. Sucks b/c I never lose my temper, and am well aware I should never beef with a 30 year old Frigidaire. Ended up with a displaced Boxer's Fracture:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer's_fracture
My lefty game should see some improvement.

i ended up with a pair of Treksports that are too small (size 44) they have been worn for one day if anyone is interested

Jesse B 707 said:
i ended up with a pair of Treksports that are too small (size 44) they have been worn for one day if anyone is interested
bummer, measured my feet an ended up needing a 46...i want to try these out half because I have always been interested since they came out, and half because my wife thinks they are hideous.

Jesse B 707 said:
Roy said:
the socks with the separate toes or regular socks?
Roy..........did you actually ask that question just now?
*facepalm*

Hey, I've only seen pictures of these things on the web...

Roy said:
Jesse B 707 said:
Roy said:
*facepalm*

to answer you question, yes the toe socks :wink: i rock the Injinji ones....kinda rough at 10/12 bucks a pair but im used to paying that for socks after getting hooked on smartwools a couple years back

Jesse B 707 said:
Roy said:
Jesse B 707 said:
Roy said:
*facepalm*

to answer you question, yes the toe socks :wink: i rock the Injinji ones....kinda rough at 10/12 bucks a pair but im used to paying that for socks after getting hooked on smartwools a couple years back

LoLz... Smartwools are the only socks left in my drawers these days.