• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Video clips by jr, lcgm8, mafa and others

Once again, my thanks to the Scandinavian Video Mafia and all their hard work to bring us fantastic dg videos.

Prodiscus challenge part 4:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lcgm8#p/u/1/9dHJlDOmF5k

You might remember Markus Mäntylä from The Scandinavian Open 2010 acing about a 440' hole lefty. Pasi Koivu got his first big win in Finland last year. He's a young up and coming player. I don't know of the other players either.

Weekly league at the home course of lcgm8 in Vihioja, Tampere, Finland:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lcgm8#p/u/0/2TzK2mTUzxk

It is a 9 hole course in a small park.

Seneca Soiree highlights with slow motion I shot yesterday. It's a FH clinic!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJl5_BwaWxU

Shark the ground in Julkujärvi DGC is mostly sandy deep and soft enough to have your foot sink an inch and a half easily into the ground. The deepest i was in there in my only round ever in there was two inches bored into the ground with the toe of my right leg. Then there's the frost in the winter. Things shift.

seabas22 said:
Seneca Soiree highlights with slow motion I shot yesterday. It's a FH clinic!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJl5_BwaWxU
Definitely a forehand clinic. Big Jerm is a forehand master. This card is carving up the woods like they're made of butter. Thanks for posting and thanks again to the Scandanavian video mafia for their efforts and quality videos.

Uli is coming along nicely too with the FH. Did you see his FHs at the USDGC 2010?

I've commented on Markus Källström using many more FH throws in the last couple of years compared to what i've seen out of his earlier video appearances. It seems that to be top level player you need to master the FH too. Even when you throw faaaaar.

those scands suck about as bad as jrs rants.

stop sucking such a fat one...

...and start sucking a much smaller one.

Apothecary -

Honestly bro, that post was a straight up dick move. If you dont care for the vids keep it to your damn self. Nobody wants or appreciated your negativity here.

Id say the good majority of us here all enjoy and thoroughly appreciate what JR and his crew do. I may not like every single vid but they all have their place and I am glad JR makes them available to us all here.

So unless you can contribute positively Id like to say shut the F up.

....My apologies for the thread drift and I will not get in a verbal battle with Apoth and drift the thread any longer. I just wanted to let it be known (even though everyone already knows this) you are a Douche Bag.

Thanks JR for the Vids and keep em coming. There are few threads I look forward to more than when I see this thread potentially has a new vid.

disc junkie said:
Apothecary -

Honestly bro, that post was a straight up dick move. If you dont care for the vids keep it to your damn self. Nobody wants or appreciated your negativity here.

hey buddy lick my balls! :lol:

put me on your ignore list if you dont want to read my posts.

otherwise fuck off. 8)

Apothecary said:
disc junkie said:
Apothecary -

hey buddy lick my balls! :lol:

put me on your ignore list if you dont want to read my posts.

otherwise fuck off. 8)

How are you so awesome all of the time? Is it hard?

Apothecary said:

How does this translate to releasing videos? Shorter ones? Fewer ones? None at all? It is a shame that i can't Bittorrent you Vibram discs but we are waiting for another crew to set up Dutch Open 2010 in 1080p full HD for Bittorrent free release in full. Should we abort? And another better looking vid is in the works and making progress. That one will be released by us so that we don't have to wait so long for it to get out there. Should we just fold up? Would that make you happy? Would that be a service for all disc golfers, disc golf and future disc golfers, other video makers and possible future supporters of the sport? Just because you are so mighty that we don't make anything worthy enough for you to approve. You don't seem that mighty if you are incapable of switching channels. It sounds to me you're a can't handle it kid. It being reality. So what can you do about that? I suggest seeking help from another place as self medication. You know medical professionals have access to all sorts of legal and maybe cheaper stuff than you have. Although you get your by growing and thus relatively cheap. unless you get arrested then there's a price that doesn't get counted in dollars. Your choice your life. But why can't you extend the rest of the world the same courtesy? Can't the rest of us function without your orders? How did human kind survive in the generations before you? When they lacked your guidance.

I didn't know there was an Ignore list. Thanks Apoth, you are now on mine.

JR said:
Apothecary said:

Should we abort?

yes you should abort. like your mother wishes she would have.

emiller3 said:
I didn't know there was an Ignore list. Thanks Apoth, you are now on mine.

never say that i never gave anything back to the dgr community. :p

Thank you for showing me how adults speak as per another thread advice from you to me. Let me try your adult way of writing: Die bitch :-D how did you like that?

blame our crappy american public school system.

and i didnt like that. it wasnt funny.

be funnier.

Latest posts