• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

VOTE for OKTHROWBERFEST 2013 ! ! !

Pick your THREE favorites

• Hot Evil

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • October Leaves

Votes: 13 3.5%
  • Ichabod's Fright

Votes: 119 32.2%
  • Punk'n Pumpkin

Votes: 41 11.1%
  • Okthrowber the 13th

Votes: 84 22.7%
  • Scream!

Votes: 8 2.2%
  • Left The Remote In There...

Votes: 52 14.1%
  • Oak To Aces

Votes: 7 1.9%
  • Angry Clown

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Happy Accident

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Two Face

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Handcut Hell

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • T-Devil

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Batman

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Dead Men Tell No Tales

Votes: 62 16.8%
  • Rise Above

Votes: 27 7.3%
  • Who You Callin' Sweetheart

Votes: 156 42.2%
  • Skull Candy

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • Throw Til Ya Bleed

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Zombie Peanuts

Votes: 85 23.0%
  • Autumn's Fury

Votes: 65 17.6%
  • Raven's Roost

Votes: 112 30.3%
  • Nightmare Before Discmas

Votes: 73 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's a taste of the payout! Nevermind the gift certificates and lots of plastic and goodies that will be shipped directly from the prize donators not in this pic, but at least it's a taste!

10362002423_db99c41575_c.jpg

(S4 NOT included :) )

I was going to say, who donated THAT!
Sweet stuff, it seems there may be even more prizes than last year. I'm still mad the Post Office lost that clear Buzzz that was headed my way from last year.

there are some very talented dye'rs here. It was difficult to choose the clear cut winner in my eyes, but I can tell this may go down to the wire.

Just voted...man, it was hard to pick my three faves!

After the voting is over do you reveal the names of the dyers?

Any word on when Rico will be making his pick? That Legacy prize still has me drooling. Added with what Bennett posted I think I'm going to have to lock my money away to keep from buying new plastic just to curve this vicious appetite!

After the voting is over do you reveal the names of the dyers?

Yes, we will reveal the dyers once the poll has closed. I'm playing the Bradford Open tomorrow so it won't be until tomorrow night, but the artists are welcome to say which pieces are theirs once the poll closes.

Any word on when Rico will be making his pick?

Found out tonight that Rico has picked out his favorite, will release that along with the other winners!

SPREAD THE WORD! ROCK THE VOTE!

VOTING ENDS JUST BEFORE 3PM TOMORROW!

I will work up the results after I get back from the Bradford Open, but feel free to discuss openly once the poll is closed!

Poll is closed. Congrats to everyone who entered this year! Lots of really cool dyes.
Major congrats to the clear winner, Rob Edwards, if I'm not mistaken. :hfive: :thmbup: I love to see the new guy do well;) Design and execution are top notch on that disc. Great job!

Looking forward to seeing the names that go along with the rest.... I can only guess a few obvious ones.

It was fun and I obviously wasn't in the running. However, as my 2nd ever attempt at dyeing, I had a great time a learned a lot.

9388762566_d47038e80e_o.png

Vote for your THREE favorite entries -- YOU determine the winners and the payout!

---- Poll ends Sunday Okthrowber 20th at the stroke of Midnight ----

Thanks for your votes!

So after being unable to participate this year due to time constraints with the contest being moved up a month I returned home from out of town to find the voting closed at three not midnight. Major double bummer. :thmbdown:

So after being unable to participate this year due to time constraints with the contest being moved up a month I returned home from out of town to find the voting closed at three not midnight. Major double bummer. :thmbdown:

Sorry, I thought there was a way to set how long the poll lasts and when it closes, and then couldn't modify the original post. I did make it known in the next post that it wasn't midnight, but was not aware that the poll was not customizable to that degree. I apologize to anyone else who didn't get to vote!

It was a great contest and I can't believe it's already over. Seems like just yesterday I was refreshing my screen continuously waiting for it to begin! Congratulations to all, especially our winner!

2nd place! I began dyeing this past January, and I've been looking forward to participating in this contest from the moment I heard about it. All of the dyes were awesome, and the colors in the winning dye were amazing! I still can't believe that I managed to squeak past DyeingToPlay for 2nd.

2nd place! I began dyeing this past January, and I've been looking forward to participating in this contest from the moment I heard about it. All of the dyes were awesome, and the colors in the winning dye were amazing! I still can't believe that I managed to squeak past DyeingToPlay for 2nd.

Good work on that, I was planning to do the same thing but changed my mind the day of. You even combined the two images I was planning on doing. I think you did a better job than I would've. It turned out great

Wow, I was not expecting to win, or even place in this competition. I was hoping to get a free disc or two out of this at most so I was re

Oops, hit enter on accident. As I was saying, I was really surprised to see that I won. I want to thank Bennett for putting this contest on and for everyone that submitted their own work. I'm honored to even be in a competition with guys that I've looked up to for quite some time in terms of dyeing skills. There was some truly amazing works of art submitted for this competition and I look forward to seeing what comes out next year. Thanks again for everyone's support and votes. I truly aappreciate it.

I forsee some work requests coming your way Rob, as well as a few others who's names have yet to. be revealed. :clap: