• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

VOTE for OKTHROWBERFEST 2013 ! ! !

Pick your THREE favorites

• Hot Evil

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • October Leaves

Votes: 13 3.5%
  • Ichabod's Fright

Votes: 119 32.2%
  • Punk'n Pumpkin

Votes: 41 11.1%
  • Okthrowber the 13th

Votes: 84 22.7%
  • Scream!

Votes: 8 2.2%
  • Left The Remote In There...

Votes: 52 14.1%
  • Oak To Aces

Votes: 7 1.9%
  • Angry Clown

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Happy Accident

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Two Face

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Handcut Hell

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • T-Devil

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Batman

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Dead Men Tell No Tales

Votes: 62 16.8%
  • Rise Above

Votes: 27 7.3%
  • Who You Callin' Sweetheart

Votes: 156 42.2%
  • Skull Candy

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • Throw Til Ya Bleed

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Zombie Peanuts

Votes: 85 23.0%
  • Autumn's Fury

Votes: 65 17.6%
  • Raven's Roost

Votes: 112 30.3%
  • Nightmare Before Discmas

Votes: 73 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All -

I will be out late again tonight and out of town tomorrow, but I will piece together the payout in my spare time and hopefully have it completed on Wednesday. I will be PMing the entrants for their shipping addresses for their payouts and contacting the appropriate prize donators to ship.
Thanks again to all!

Oops, hit enter on accident. As I was saying, I was really surprised to see that I won. I want to thank Bennett for putting this contest on and for everyone that submitted their own work. I'm honored to even be in a competition with guys that I've looked up to for quite some time in terms of dyeing skills. There was some truly amazing works of art submitted for this competition and I look forward to seeing what comes out next year. Thanks again for everyone's support and votes. I truly appreciate it.

Congratulations, again! The background was great, loved the "saint, sinner" disc you did, but her skin color and the shading on her face is what did it for me! Mind sharing what you used to get that color and what kind of plastic the disc is?

Thanks. I had a lot of fun dyeing it. Doing this dye job really made me wish I had a plotter though because of all the layering. The skin actually didn't show up as well as I wanted it to in the picture because it is darker in person and the shading is more visible. For the skin color, I dip dyed in Brown for a very short amount of time and then painted layers of Rose Pink (and red in certain areas) to give it more of the skin tone. I think it turned out really well but it was certainly one of the biggest gambles of this dye job. Thanks again for the kind words about my disc. Can't wait to see who won that Legacy pack. That is a lot of great dyeing plastic and swag! Legacy is my new favorite plastic to dye but this one was on a Lat64 Bolt.

All -

I will be out late again tonight and out of town tomorrow, but I will piece together the payout in my spare time and hopefully have it completed on Wednesday. I will be PMing the entrants for their shipping addresses for their payouts and contacting the appropriate prize donators to ship.
Thanks again to all!

I can't wait!

Rob Edwards said:
Thanks. I had a lot of fun dyeing it. Doing this dye job really made me wish I had a plotter though because of all the layering. The skin actually didn't show up as well as I wanted it to in the picture because it is darker in person and the shading is more visible. For the skin color, I dip dyed in Brown for a very short amount of time and then painted layers of Rose Pink (and red in certain areas) to give it more of the skin tone. I think it turned out really well but it was certainly one of the biggest gambles of this dye job. Thanks again for the kind words about my disc. Can't wait to see who won that Legacy pack. That is a lot of great dyeing plastic and swag! Legacy is my new favorite plastic to dye but this one was on a Lat64 Bolt.

Great job! The colors on your dye were really impressive. I completely agree on the plotter thing, although all the extra cutting and weeding makes the finished result that much more satisfying.