• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

VOTE for OKTHROWBERFEST 2013 ! ! !

Pick your THREE favorites

• Hot Evil

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • October Leaves

Votes: 13 3.5%
  • Ichabod's Fright

Votes: 119 32.2%
  • Punk'n Pumpkin

Votes: 41 11.1%
  • Okthrowber the 13th

Votes: 84 22.7%
  • Scream!

Votes: 8 2.2%
  • Left The Remote In There...

Votes: 52 14.1%
  • Oak To Aces

Votes: 7 1.9%
  • Angry Clown

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Happy Accident

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Two Face

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Handcut Hell

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • T-Devil

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Batman

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Dead Men Tell No Tales

Votes: 62 16.8%
  • Rise Above

Votes: 27 7.3%
  • Who You Callin' Sweetheart

Votes: 156 42.2%
  • Skull Candy

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • Throw Til Ya Bleed

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Zombie Peanuts

Votes: 85 23.0%
  • Autumn's Fury

Votes: 65 17.6%
  • Raven's Roost

Votes: 112 30.3%
  • Nightmare Before Discmas

Votes: 73 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Incredible dyes here. Some of them are so crisp it looks like a picture. Hard picking the 3i liked the most. I only picked one that was currently in the top 3. After this its over it'd be cool to see who did what bc I'd be pretty tempted to send out half of my bag for quality of work.

I will post the original artists once the voting poll closes, during the payout.

It was really hard to narrow it down to just 3. there are so many solid submissions. Great job everybody!! I will gladly donoate a few more discs next year just so i can see what you people can do!

Got it down to 5 then had to take a veeeery hard look at those to pick my three. In the end i had to go with personal aesthetic over a cleaner piece.

Lots of really cool discs, as always it's great to see the talent this contest brings out every year. :thmbup:

Its a tough decision for sure. I tried to look at the ones I liked the best, narrow that down to the most appropriate for the competition and then best dyes from there. I thought the subject of some dyes was interesting for the competition. Even though they are sweet dyes, they didn't really say Okthrowberfest to me...

Wow really impressive, now if only I could find that buy now button under a few of those discs hehe

:clap: Ah sweet talent! It was definitely hard but I had to pick the three that I struck a chord with. With the season premier of the Walking Dead (EPIC) I'm surprised the Don't Open Dead Inside Disc isn't doing better, that dye looks better than the real thing in the show! Dibs! :D

Nearly 300 votes in two days, keep em coming! Tell your friends! ROCK THE VOTE!

Very nice dye work for sure by everyone!!! Thanks Bennett for putting this on once again. My 2 entries do look pretty damn good, and doing ok in the voting, but far from the top. Nice work everyone. Once this is done and the artists revealed, I bet a lot of requests for custom work will be coming to all of us :clap:

nice job yall!
Pretty sure I know 4 of the disc artists, including one new to the site who I was really hoping would enter. Glad he did, and given the polling results he's probably glad too.

Fantastic work everyone!

I promise you if you throw this in fall in Michigan I will not help you find this disc.

:popcorn:

The ONLY place Id throw "Autumn's Fury" is up onto my wall :D

It's crazy how close some of the results are! Still amazed by the work.

Ichabod's Fright isn't showing up for me....

You disc dyers be ballin'

Ichabod's Fright isn't showing up for me....

You disc dyers be ballin'

I see that now too -- strange, since they're all hosted on Flickr, and it was showing just fine earlier.

I can't edit that post, but here's the pic again, hasn't moved, same link as OP:

10251691573_62a81f528d_z.jpg

some of the more detailed ones like that are being painted right?

Punkn Pumpkin - just something about this that does it for me
Dead Men Tell No Tales - very clean, looks like stained glass, clear #1 for me
Zombie Peanuts - although its even almost too simple, I like the "classic" approach of black silhouette only, and the topic is gold