• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What did you score for Christmas this year?

badfinger

Happy Holiday's everyone! Hope your 25th was full of family, friends and love. Now, on to the good stuff....What did you score this year? I'm blessed to have a wonderful wife that bestowed a brand new Hylton Basket upon me! Exactly what I wanted!

408113_242373082499917_100001816822166_576141_859275044_n.jpg

Let's see your new Xmas swag!

Bilzzard Boss and metal flake gator....aaaannnnddd lots o' cash to drop on whatever I find in the marketplace or ebay, etc.

(anyone wanna make BANK on selling me some 1st Run S-PDs?)

Merry Christmas!

I got a new xbox controller, grip bag, rei gift card and a yellow Lamborghini! well the matchbox version of a lambo........

Well, I wasn't expecting anything disc golf related, but my in-laws surprised me with a 170 Star Vulcan - something I wouldn't have bought on my own, but I'm excited to have it in the bag for wide open holes!

Also worth mentioning, Innova back saver straps, a sweet flexible and grippy tripod for my camera, and Settlers of Catan + 5-6 expansion!

HD video camera - water and shock proof. It can handle my outdoor activities which is all I wanted. Expect plenty of new disc golf videos from me(bring it on MikeC!)

Camelback - for biking and my golf mahal

an innova standard bag from my kids. i don't carry alot of discs so this bag is perfect for me. got my 8 year old son a 153 skeeter he was stoked.

I ended up 3 gift cards to rei as well, so new gortex boots for spring!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

The wife did pretty good this year.

2010 GBO DVD
2011 GBO DVD
2010 Turner Park Tune Up DVD
178g DyeMax ESP Buzzz (New Eyeball design)
172g Z-XL
172g ESP Flash

Fightingthetide said:
Well, I wasn't expecting anything disc golf related, but my in-laws surprised me with a 170 Star Vulcan - something I wouldn't have bought on my own, but I'm excited to have it in the bag for wide open holes!

Also worth mentioning, Innova back saver straps, a sweet flexible and grippy tripod for my camera, and Settlers of Catan + 5-6 expansion!

Yeah! A fellow strategy game enthusiast!

On topic, I scored a 169 C-TD+. I'm hoping I'll also score another Ion, when we do our real Christmas (we're doing it in Alabama late because my bro's getting married up there on the 29th :D ).

Moderate dome 175g Quasar. Very excited to take it to the course and see how it does for a headwind distance driver, compared to my 171g white Quasar with a good amount of high speed turn.

Oh man too much good stuff!

Two C-Pd's

Z Buzzz

Soft Wizard

Z Pred

Phenix Quads

Huklab Towel

Huklab and DD Dri Fits

and a Huklab Hat.

X-comet, x-buzz, esp avenger, esp avenger ss, z-surge ss, z-buzz signed by CT, 1st run CT signed by CT, Discraft shirt, and one of those woven sport discs, merry christmas to me, from me

11x Champ Eagle-L, Z Comet, $25 gift card to DGC which I think I'll hold onto until Stardust QJ's hit the stores.

6572490081_a4f5b4f866_z.jpg

Blizzard TeeDevil 150g, flake Dart and DGR S-FD.
Picked them up for myself, but still Merry Christmas for me.

Fightingthetide said:
Settlers of Catan + 5-6 expansion!

That's my favorite board game by leaps and bounds...The expansion is great fun and is a lot better to use with new people as you have more time/resources to develop your strategy before things get cut-throat.

For my Xmas I got 2 Eclipse Axis(and a card, thanks MVP!), 3 DGR FDs, and 2 DGR PDs in terms of DG. I also got a little Nerf gun that shoots overmolded discs! It is sweet because you can fire at angles and make the discs fly on different lines.
052DF5EF5056900B10B198D01DBC587D.jpg