• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
555054_10150911532632843_242544073_n.jpg

2009 San Marino Roc Australian Championships Disc...made even better by the fact the boxing kangaroo is trademarked and was used illegally...so never to be repeated. My CTP from the New South Wales Open in Sydney.

Any guesses :-D

SE sentinal?

I don't actually know what a sentinal looks like so dont rip on me too hard if they dont even compare haha

Got a couple I could use help with...

FLAT DX Roc. I thought it might be old because the markings on the back have an R on the outside of the circle. An easy 8/10. Faded ink. Scaled weight at 177g.
photo+1.JPG

The back:
photo+2.JPG

The other disc is a semi-opaque 11x CA Teebird, scaled weight at 170g. 7.5/10 (mostly because of ink)
photo+3.JPG

yeah zonedriven had ching flat rocs...that stamp might push it up to 25

the teebird is probably 25 too esp if the ink comes off with acetone

no way someone pays 25 for that teebird. I would say 18-20 tops. It isn't even the coveted CAL mold.

Agreed...20 is more likely. I just sold one with no ink that was 8.5/10, and I sold that one for $26 and another that was 9/10 for $28.

Both of mine were around 170g as well.

i received this disc from a friend recently and have been having trouble identifying it. It has the initials SF on the backside but isnt a stingray. this disc has a beaded rim similar to a cobra. it has a star or pro plastic feel to it and it is a san marino mold whatever it is. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

I would say shark or a sentinel..........leaning towards sentinel though (because its a sanny) :\

Somebody solve the mystery I am intrigued.:gross:

The rim sure looks more like a shark though:wall:

i received this disc from a friend recently and have been having trouble identifying it. It has the initials SF on the backside but isnt a stingray. this disc has a beaded rim similar to a cobra. it has a star or pro plastic feel to it and it is a san marino mold whatever it is. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

does the rim have a line in it...like it has 2 parts...? if so its a shark....

I'd appreciate any pricing help on these three - my first post with pictures so I apologize if they get screwed up.

Discs are:
Bar Stamp Elite Z Buzzz, Buzzz tooled. Pearly green with a silver stamp, stamp faded around the edges. Scaled 172.2g. Thrower with lots of very faded ink on back, one gouge in rim. 7/10? 6.5/10?

CFR Champion Wraith from 2006 Augusta Pro Worlds. Orangish/pinkish with purple stamp. Scaled 175.6g. Only center of stamp remains, outer ring were wiped... can still barely read "2006 PDGA Pro Worlds" on the top, Augusta on the bottom, and see the wreath thingies on the sides. Faded ink on back. 7/10.

Pearly Pre-Barry Campion Leopard. Pearly pinkish/orangish with rainbow stamp. Scaled 168.6 No ink. 9.5/10.

Thanks all!

Attachments

• buzzz.JPG
    buzzz.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 14
  • AugWraith2.JPG
    AugWraith2.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 14
  • PearlyLeo.JPG
    PearlyLeo.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 20

Thanks

That looks like a Spider to me. Plus the "F" looks more like an unfinished P to me.

How about these:

172 Star San Marino Roc Factory second marked *R- 9/10
Bjx7Fl.jpg

unknown weight 1999 Rancho Roc 9/10
Gj0rAl.jpg

177 z Sparkle Comet 10/10
OaEqWl.jpg

178 Z Wasp 10/10
f0Xpjl.jpg

Long time lurker, first post...

Today I found a disc sitting in the middle of the fairway on 18. It was late in the evening with no one ahead of us....I even yelled into the bushes to see if anyone was there lol

There is a number on it but it is so faded I can only make out about 4 of the digits...I didn't even notice the number at first.

Anyway...it's a 9x KC pro barstamp banshee.

Being a casual player Ive never had any 9x discs and was wondering how rare something like this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts