• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price check please. 11X KC Roc with slight storage wear. Otherwise unthrown. Marked 180.
936545_10201169689671096_566516403_n.jpg

Anyone know the value of this glow orc? I know prolly not much, it's just a supercolor but it's cool.

there is a small market for these. not sure if htat is one of the stamps people like to collect but you def have something kinda rare/desirable.

^ I was gonna say I thought it was early wasn't the first orcs 2004? This is 05 cant be to far off if im thinkn right...

Price check please. 11X KC Roc with slight storage wear. Otherwise unthrown. Marked 180.
936545_10201169689671096_566516403_n.jpg

The list below shows the difference in final prices between auctions that state whether the Roc is firm, soft, or unstated. The soft run is less desirable. But if yours is firm it is worth ~ $6 more than soft.

GVlzq9kl.jpg

I've seen a few XSs and XL and maybe an APX with that stamp on them. I don't know when they ran them but they didn't run many with that stamp.

Timmy Gill can probably tell you for sure, but I'm pretty sure that was the stock stamp when the XS first came out. I know I went through a buttload of X XSes between '00 and early '02, and, other than tournament stamped, they all had that stamp.

Last edited:
I need a Wolf to throw around to prove a point, but all I have are first run stamps and Choice of Champions proto stamps. The last time I looked, neither were worth anything so no great loss if I threw one. Is that still the case, or should I pay the $8 for a thrower and keep the old ones in storage?

I would guess 30ish on the teebird. even if it's beat to perfection, it's going to fetch thrower prices NOT shower prices....

I'd venture to say 70? I know new ones will go for 100+ depending on color, but I'm not really sure how not being new affects these.

These are rare, but I don't think he'd get much more than $30-40 for it in that shape. These have come down in value since the throwbacks came out - not as many people looking for them.

Edit: apdrvya beat me to it^^

These are rare, but I don't think he'd get much more than $30-40 for it in that shape. These have come down in value since the throwbacks came out - not as many people looking for them.

Edit: apdrvya beat me to it^^

w00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.