• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on it to come in the mail. So lets say its a big bead 175g any thoughts on price?

pretty sure it's big. seems like there were a lot of red bb aviar drivers around that time.

i don't know how much this stamp would increase or even help the value. i'd imagine a little bit.

i know disc golf values had some red dx aviar drivers with their stamp from 2005. those go for $15-$20 new.

pretty sure it's big. seems like there were a lot of red bb aviar drivers around that time.

i don't know how much this stamp would increase or even help the value. i'd imagine a little bit.

i know disc golf values had some red dx aviar drivers with their stamp from 2005. those go for $15-$20 new.

What about a red bb 175 10/10 from 1999?

Zonedriven Star Sidewinder
175g,8+/10, light rim ink
very grippy, def. champy star
I haven't seen many sidewinders with ZD stamps

any thoughts?

picture.php

They stamp a bunch of stuff with the ZD stamp. You can pick up a bunch of different molds every year at USDGCs. But you could probably get a few dollars over stock for it.

Also I think they only ran bosses, orcs and destroyers in the stabilized night shift blend.

They did but ive spoken w feldy before and he had a red nightshift sidewinder. Or that's what he called it. It was champy star team stamp. An the Orcs are the only real nightshift the dx orcs,boss,d's were a rerun/2nd run.

Depends on who you asked. They ones ive thrown I would say are stable (more so than reg sidewinders) Nightshift sidewinders do exist tho.

once again depends who you ask. Next time I see feldy (prob not till usdgc) I can ask him. I know its real and exists.

I'm not saying it isn't real. I'm just trying to learn more about them so I'll know for next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts