• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I would think $25+ on that gazelle. What do you think that something like this would go for?It is 175 grams. I have an idea on stock stamped Gators, but this one is a unique color/stamp....

63272_lg.jpg

What about an old stamped pro d challenger black with white/silvery stamp 6/10 172g. Stamp is worn a lil bit no gouges or cuts...sorry no pic

The Gazelle says 171g and has never been thrown.

If it's a new 7x Gazelle, I'll say $30 to $50.
That's a wide range, but it would depend on whether you could find a collector.
They're not generally coveted as throwers like KC Pro 11x, but you might find a collector who really wants it.

If it's a new 7x Gazelle, I'll say $30 to $50.
That's a wide range, but it would depend on whether you could find a collector.
They're not generally coveted as throwers like KC Pro 11x, but you might find a collector who really wants it.

yeah thats what i was going to say...nobody throws them...

I know a limited run buzz will never be worth anything close to a limited run roc but I was just wondering about the 2011 glow Halloween buzzes. 100 were made and I have one with the blue stamp marked 1 of 4. Just curious

300664_560948972363_76200844_31617249_3906424_n.jpg

@ryankh87
Don't expect more than say, $20 for one. Discraft isn't great for collector's, and since it is such a new disc, it's difficult to value them.

Especially the Halloween ones. If someone is trying to start a Halloween collection, they will probably be willing to pay more for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts