• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knows this. Why I was happy when I scored this one on the low low. I brought home a whole box of sh!t on the cheap yesterday from a local. It's a whole box full of sexy and I like it.

$5 at a flea market, worth any more than that? 7 or 8 on the sleepy scale.
SqFaR.png

I buy collections in lots. Sometimes I make out good sometimes I overpay. It's always fun buying lots for around 100 bucks then finding that one gem to cover the entire lot price.

Glow flattop Firebird

Has BKS and Schweby's PDGA # on the front. otherwise no ink. Never been thrown.

Just wondering
380168_10150426835671305_645681304_8655292_14530514_n.jpg

Looking to get a Price Range .. Or intrest ~
SAM_0369.jpg

7/10 Clear/Milk 174g HukLab 11x FireBird .....this thing is flatter than any 11x or Glo Champ ive ever seen .. along with the most stable Beef .. if ever thrown ..

MInes not as sexy as HIs tho ^^^^ well .. maybe :)

Last edited:
I'd guess $20 or less on the Huk Firechicken, both due to condition and the fact that the Innova Proshop just released a big mess of 11x Firebirds. More supply = lower value.

Question about Ching Tanks. A few pages back someone posted a Tank "fusion", I have a Tank but it does not have fusion on it. What is the difference and which holds more value? Thanks!

Another question. Are old Innova hammerheads, griffens, rams, ravens and scorpions worth much? I'll post a couple picks after work when i get a chance. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts