• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a Hammerhead is only worth $21.50 in mint condition.. and I tried to snipe it and bid it up a few bucks in the last 10 seconds!

bcr123psu = schooled

I stand corrected. As you noted, I was basing my estimate on the assumption that the prices held constant since the circle stamp craze was in full swing in August/September (right around the time I stopped buying them).

Here are some pics of the discs i spoke of earlier.

180 "proto" raven
2011_1206GWparade0020.jpg

174 "proto" raven
2011_1206GWparade0011.jpg

177 ram
2011_1206GWparade0010.jpg

175 tank
2011_1206GWparade0009.jpg

And a few more...

"premie" birdie/polecat (not sure which)
2011_1206GWparade0015.jpg

"premie" aviar
2011_1206GWparade0014.jpg

And just to throw this one in for sh!ts and giggles
186 jaguar
2011_1206GWparade0018.jpg

bcr123psu = schooled

I stand corrected. As you noted, I was basing my estimate on the assumption that the prices held constant since the circle stamp craze was in full swing in August/September (right around the time I stopped buying them).

Sorry to shoot your estimate down, you know I was just trying to give the most accurate appraisal.

And yes, there was indeed a craze.. I know all too well, I sold many circle stamps right before that craze.. But prices have indeed settled back down now that VonD and the likes have all their stamps.. ;)

Okay, so i can honestly say that i have never seen the hammerhead disc with the wording hammerhead. Mine are actually hammers, with the picture of the hammerhead shark. Sorry about the confusion, i'd take a picture but most of the stamps on mine are pretty worn out.

No problem! The Hammer's as you describe are worth less than the more rare Hammerheads. Probably worth around $20 tops if new.

20 bucks. If you're expecting any more than that anytime in the future you're gonna have to sit on it for about 4 years.

So! I essentially have 2 disc that look almost identical to this
GreenBuzzz.jpg

From my understanding it is a bar stamped buzzz?

One is neon green with gold lettering (174). And the other is this color green with blueish lettering and some sharpie on the back. Both have little to no visible damage whatsoever. What are they worth?

Also. I have loved throwing neon green one. If I were to go buy a new elite z buzzz RIGHT now, how much would it differ from this disc?

So! I essentially have 2 disc that look almost identical to this
GreenBuzzz.jpg

From my understanding it is a bar stamped buzzz?

One is neon green with gold lettering (174). And the other is this color green with blueish lettering and some sharpie on the back. Both have little to no visible damage whatsoever. What are they worth?

Also. I have loved throwing neon green one. If I were to go buy a new elite z buzzz RIGHT now, how much would it differ from this disc?

Very little if you found one similar to the dome and PLF of the buzzz your throwing.

I've noticed some interest in "chains" putters, here are mine.

2011_1207aviar0001.jpg

Also noticed omega putters getting some attention. How about a 174 "prototype" one?

2011_1207aviar0002.jpg

Dug this one out of the closet as well. 174 San Marino glo roc. Worth?

2011_1207aviar0003.jpg

And this one i dug up has GT on the bottom, i have tried to find these online but only come up with GT "banger" putters. This is not a putter. Any help? Thank you!

2011_1207aviar0004.jpg

Did it ever get PDGA approved? It doesn't have a patent number on it. Also, did it ever make it out on the market after the ace race or just get 86'ed? Thanks!

approved 10-31 2005......released june 2006....axed jan 2008.....i dont think the "groove" was a good thing for drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts