• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chains Aviar

Could i get a price on this one, I'm guessing 6/10, only ink is ML on the inside of the rim. Thanks.

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

What's the weight on that Chains? The stamp is a bit faded.. but people will pay more for a black disc! I'd say $30-40 depending on the weight.

A brand new 173g black Chains with a white stamp sold on eBay a couple days ago for $63. I imagine you'd have no trouble getting $35-40 for yours.

^on ebay, i doubt people would pay that on here for one that used regardless of black color

Well, you never know.. I'd probably snag it for $30 myself if it were listed for that on the Marketplace. I see plenty of people on the forums listing used ones that aren't black for $25 or so, but it looks like they don't sell them so quickly.. I remember just a year ago I was buying them used for like $11! :wall:

no real expectations here
curiosity more than anything

2003 World Disc Games Z Cyclone

8/10

no dings or nicks just some usage scuffing
big pic apologies

6479024453_7746d9c1ab_b.jpg

Well, that's a cool stamp ManU! I think I've seen CE Gazelles with the same stamp. If you find the right buyer I'm sure they'd pay $15 or so for it. Lot's of people from the Santa Cruz area like myself might buy it just because of the significance of the stamp.

Any idea about a 9x KC Pro Roc 6/10 179. stamp is pretty worn Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 9x kc pro roc.jpg
    9x kc pro roc.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 14
Got these from a buddy and was curious what they were worth. I think i got a good deal on em.

Both 174 Glo Two Ring Small Bead Aviars one is 10/10 the other is 8/10. Both tourney stamps from '97

Any info helps thanks!!

133168_g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts