• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it ever get PDGA approved? It doesn't have a patent number on it. Also, did it ever make it out on the market after the ace race or just get 86'ed? Thanks!

I only know one guy that throws these(Slipstream GT) and he uses them for backhand rollers.

Just picked up a Nice Q-Sentinel. the San Marino mold (rather than the WWW, apparently) its about an 8.5/10 and is a great thrower! just seeing what these are worth. willing to let go of it aswell

Look inside the rim to see if they say BUZZZ or WASP, then get back to us...

So what would the worth be for the two different names?
I'm guessing the one that says WASP would be worth more?

2008 world's huk lab buzzz..I have one in about 8/10 shape but with a lot of ink on the bottom. I asked Huk Lab and they said only 50 were produced and I never seem to see them online. Just curious what they typically sell for.

images

"J" LS and X clone circa mid 90s

Pardon for the previous faux post.

The J is in 7/10 shape, marked 1.o test run , 1 of 2000. Not sure what the plastic is.... ce? Has a slight tackiness to it. Found it at the original Pulaski County park course in the 90s. 174 grams

The X Clone is in 7/10 condition with a rainbow stamp. Traded for it a friend who bought it in the 90s. 168 grams.

I'm hoping the J is with a million wee specks of gold dust.

Attachments

• %22J%22 LS 1.0.JPG
    %22J%22 LS 1.0.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 12
  • xclone .JPG
    xclone .JPG
    138 KB · Views: 3
Actually I did get it from sally. Its about 7/10. Any idea on what its worth?

miera, I'm kinda confused. did we make a deal at some point or did you just stop talking to me after agreeing to a deal?

anyway, 15-18 dollars.

ive got someone who will pay me whatever i ask but its a friend so i want to make sure what i ask is fair. and if he ends up not wanting it then its going up on ebay and ill probably get 20 bucks more lol

too many people on here just want to trade and im pretty much only wanting $$$ for it, which is why its still hangin on my wall

No CE Teebird (not counting TL) sells for under 50 on Ebay, especially around Christmas. you could run it over with a lawnmower and still get $35 on ebay, people there are crazy for CE, even if it is not really CE, but says CE in the title and they just do not know better :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts