• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patent Pending Eagle/Aero from the mid, maybe early 80s.

133172_g.jpg

While the topic is kind of chains aviars, I got this one in an auction of a collection that belonged to the guy that started dg in tulsa. He recently passed away and to help his grandchild through college they were auctioning off some of his 6000+ discs. Anyways this feels different from any other chains I have held. Where as the other (including the two in my bag) feel soft and velvety with great grip, this one feels a little slicker and definatly like it would hold up a lot longer. It has a grittyness and the flight plate feels thicker. If I compare plastics this one feels more rubbery. It's not floppy at all. With that said, I was told at the auction by guys that have been around since the start that there were two molds of the chains and that this is by far the rarer of the two. I've had many of chains aviar and this is the only one like this that I've seen. Almost have to feel it to believe it, it feels like beef. Anyone know the story and what it might be worth?
IMAG0945.jpg

i know new ns boss' go for like 50/60 so id imagine destroyers to be around there but i dont know if destroyers are more rare,i see more ns boss' and orcs than destroyers

171 Omega.......san marino?....feels like a super soft, but not too familiar with omega putters.......figured by the date on the stamp it must be rare???

Attachments

• omega.jpg
    omega.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 24
171 Omega.......san marino?....feels like a super soft, but not too familiar with omega putters.......figured by the date on the stamp it must be rare???

booter <-- ...cali ...or jmitch will buy it off of you...and could tell you what run..i think its 1.11

skullandbonesBOSS.jpg

i posted about this the other day (without the pic) and got some vague answers and both replies were far apart from each other. anyone else care to chime in on what these usually go for? USDGC first run boss skull and bones stamp, 175g 10/10...thanks!

anybody got an idea about what run and about how much that omega putter would go for? (posted on previous page)......I would give about a 7/10 no ink

skullandbonesBOSS.jpg

i posted about this the other day (without the pic) and got some vague answers and both replies were far apart from each other. anyone else care to chime in on what these usually go for? USDGC first run boss skull and bones stamp, 175g 10/10...thanks!

45-50 i do believe

I've had this thing collecting dust for a few years in the closet.

2005 World's Biggest Disc Golf Weekend. May 14-15, 2005.

Flat top DX rancho roc.

Attachments

• IMAG0014.jpg
    IMAG0014.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts