• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the tank one of these stamps..?

074ff986.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

Another question. Are old Innova hammerheads, griffens, rams, ravens and scorpions worth much? I'll post a couple picks after work when i get a chance. Thanks!

Depends on the condition. Ravens and Scorpions, not that much. Rams are pretty common too. Griffins aren't tough to get but a bit more rare than Ravens and Scorpions. Hammerheads (not Hammers) are pretty rare and fetch top dollar if they're in top condition.

Another question. Are old Innova hammerheads, griffens, rams, ravens and scorpions worth much? I'll post a couple picks after work when i get a chance. Thanks!

Assuming they are mint condition and not 150 class here are my estimates..

Hammerhead - $35
Griffen - $25
Ram - $15
Raven - $15
Scorpion -$15

Has BKS and Schweby's PDGA # on the front. otherwise no ink. Never been thrown.

Just wondering
380168_10150426835671305_645681304_8655292_14530514_n.jpg

Anyone Got any ideas on this one? I was told the stamp was rare so they went for higher than the average glow firebird. May have just been a rumor

Anyone Got any ideas on this one? I was told the stamp was rare so they went for higher than the average glow firebird. May have just been a rumor

Without the ink you might have been able to get 25-30, because of the stamp.

I think as it is, somewhere in the ballpark of 20-25.

Assuming they are mint condition and not 150 class here are my estimates..

Hammerhead - $35
Griffen - $25
Ram - $15
Raven - $15
Scorpion -$15

Thanks for the info! The hammerheads and griffens are well used, the rams are first run i guess because they have the star stamp and are played, the ravens i have vary from mint to lightly played and 2 of them have the big star stamp and proto on them. I'll post pics soon. Thanks again!

Mint Hammerheads will go for upwards of twice that.

Well, I don't want to argue with you, but I have personally bought them on here and eBay for around $30-35 in mint condition and have seen others sell on eBay in the last few months for around that much. It's not like I'm just blurting out numbers without knowing my discs. There was a craze here for a moment where everyone was collecting and one or two of them may have gone for $50+, but that was a phase and I think that has died down.. For example, I don't think we are going to see someone pay $80 for a mint Puma anytime soon like we did recently. My two cents.

Last edited:
yeah the preemie are lightweight discs...most i have seen are rocs..birdies...aviars...polecats...they look almost see through.....my 10 yr old throws this 111g big bird...he gets some good distance!!

DSC00145.jpg

Looks like a Hammerhead is only worth $21.50 in mint condition.. and I tried to snipe it and bid it up a few bucks in the last 10 seconds!

Okay, so i can honestly say that i have never seen the hammerhead disc with the wording hammerhead. Mine are actually hammers, with the picture of the hammerhead shark. Sorry about the confusion, i'd take a picture but most of the stamps on mine are pretty worn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts