• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JLS Test run disc, not thrown 9/10 only because of scuff marks from being stored with other discs. I have no idea on the value, anyone care to take a guess?

Attachments

• IMG_0708.jpg
    IMG_0708.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0709.jpg
    IMG_0709.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 9
Nothing 3putt? I'm just trying to date the thing.

LOLZ Not date it like that!

Circle stamped X plastic discs were out for a few years (can't remember the exact years) and many of them had sparkles in them. Even when DC changed the stamps away from the circle stamps the plastic would still have sparkles in them. I remember seeing circle stamped discs in stores from when I started playing around 2004 and some of the stores still have the less popular discs in circle stamps around here sitting on back shelves collecting dust.

So to answer your question, it is probably not that old.

I've got a couple of the ones from this years Am Nats that I would describe as tacky or grippy depending on how you use the words.

JLS Test run disc, not thrown 9/10 only because of scuff marks from being stored with other discs. I have no idea on the value, anyone care to take a guess?

I have seen them for $25.

I have one as well with a rainbow stamp...its a cool disc.

Circle stamped X plastic discs were out for a few years (can't remember the exact years) and many of them had sparkles in them. Even when DC changed the stamps away from the circle stamps the plastic would still have sparkles in them. I remember seeing circle stamped discs in stores from when I started playing around 2004 and some of the stores still have the less popular discs in circle stamps around here sitting on back shelves collecting dust.

So to answer your question, it is probably not that old.
That's actually the answer I wanted to hear. I like the way it flies. Thanks.

Flat top "ring of rocs" dx roc

ring_of_rocs.jpg

How much would a kc pro 11x teebird be worth. It looks like champion plastic. Probably a 6/10.

Depends on the condition, but even well used they are still pretty desirable as people like KC pro stuff and people like teebirds. I'd estimate $20-25 on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts