• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about this? I just got it (and the 2012 calendar) today from the fine folks at Rock Hill:

167g Sparkle Champ Leo

2011-12-12%25252014.31.48.jpg

Since it's so new, I wouldn't say anymore than $20. It's definitely somewhat of a rarity, being only available to people who made bulk purchases, but it's too new, and unless someone has a Christmas collection going on, not many people will be willing to pay much extra for it.

$15-$20 seems pretty fair, especially being a lighter weight.

Found this old destroyer under some leaves up in Seattle of all places. Surprising good shape considering it's over 4 years old. Probably no more than any other pro destroyer?

2007 SoCal Disc Golf Championships Pro Destroyer
172g 8.5/10

picture.php

They are from a pro's stash and probably all max weight. thanks he said he's got at least 4 he might want to unload depending on the price.

Last edited:
archons are having a tough time getting 20 bucks on the feebay
the chally, probably 20ish.

the archon, maybe.

I'd get rid of the chally to a bhmo collector...

I wouldn't hold my breath on that archon though, I can't get rid of my protos at 18 bucks.

sept 86...is just a date written on it.....there was no teebird then....the first disc the aero/eagle was 84 i think....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts