• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wondering about candy pro firebirds. looking at trading someone for one and am wondering what they are worth. the one in question is 168g and 8/10. any thoughts on prices new or used?

color, ink, condition, stamp, stamp color, and or pearly all make a difference.

10-100 depending on those stipulations.

Wondering about this firebird I found. It has a whipped stamp from the greater Milwaukee open. It is 175g. I cant get a year off of the stamp at all. It is real hard to see.
th_074.jpg
[/URL]
th_073.jpg
[/URL]

color, ink, condition, stamp, stamp color, and or pearly all make a difference.

10-100 depending on those stipulations.

dont try to make me sound like a fool. $10-100 is BS. if you dont know, dont post. i said that it was 8/10 and 168g. i was trying to get a general consensus which i orginially posted. it has very faded ink and a rainbow stamp that makes no difference. o and guess what, it has a PRO FIREBIRD stamp on it...IMAGINE THAT!

dont try to make me sound like a fool. $10-100 is BS. if you dont know, dont post. i said that it was 8/10 and 168g. i was trying to get a general consensus which i orginially posted. it has very faded ink and a rainbow stamp that makes no difference. o and guess what, it has a PRO FIREBIRD stamp on it...IMAGINE THAT!

somewhere around the 30 range

Should have posted a pic to begin with instead of getting mad.

I would give him $5 taking into account the being a jerk adjustment...

At any rate, anybody got a quote on my 174g 10/10 proto star cheetah that I posted a pic of a few pages back?

Thank you Solomon and apdrvya. This is exactly what I was looking for. I don't have a pic because its not mine im looking to trade for it.

is it pearly? Not trying to make you sound like a fool, just trying to get you something real not just internet guessing.

Keep your attitude for your friends and mother.

I cannot get my Flickr to work so I will try to get a pic up later. I have a star wraith that is from the 2006 High Plains Challenge in Ft. Morgan, CO. It says limited edition fundraiser disc on it. I know wraiths came out around then so I was wondering if I have something special? No ink probably 8/10 because it is a little dirty and the stamp is a little worn. Anyone know?

Hey guys for my secret santa i got a 10/10 173 esp first run Torque it has a sweet tournament stamp i know that it is oop so i was wondering how much it is worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts