• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have 2 175g new 4x Valkyries. One is purple and the other is yellow. There brand new and they have the 3rd release stamp for the 4x's. The one that looks simular to the 5x stamp. There from 2003 and I plan on pulling them out of storage this weekend to sell with the Buzzz Gt's I have. What value do they have? What is current market value? Are they a 20 dollar disc, a 25 or a 30? Let me know so I can list them accordingly. thanks everyone.

Those ones sell for about 20 bucks new Lion.

The purple one might go for a little more just because people are nuts over purple.

I sold a SICK pearly blue one for 25 but that's the most I've ever gotten from one..

104215_g.jpg

About the same, I would say.. If you find a nice flat 5x Valk I don't think it's different than the 4x Valks in any way, correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, I think it's pretty much the same as how the CA mold 11x Teebirds don't draw as much money as the CAL one's do.

got this from ebay.. pink glo 3-ring SM DTW Roc.. I know this is >20 years old but I've never seen a pink glo disc.. anyone have a back story? or a value?
it does glo, but it's more of a weak yellow color vs the green of typical glo.

IMAG0302.jpg

my other thought, is it dyed?? I have no idea...

wondering about candy pro firebirds. looking at trading someone for one and am wondering what they are worth. the one in question is 168g and 8/10. any thoughts on prices new or used?

Status
Not open for further replies.