• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^agreed. I just sold one for that amount last month. How about this one.....

67946_lg.jpg

It is new. 180 grams. Also was wondering if anyone can tell me the difference between a Roc and a Super Roc. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

^agreed. I just sold one for that amount last month. How about this one.....

67946_lg.jpg

It is new. 180 grams. Also was wondering if anyone can tell me the difference between a Roc and a Super Roc. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Don't quote me on this, but I was told that "Super" was just the blend and it was a mix of champion and pro plastic. Not positive though.

SE is just Innova's old version of current day Pro.

Kinda like CE and Champ. Much different.

I'd give that Roc like 40-50, those things can be really weird on price. They aren't popular throwers so they don't sell real well but they are few and far between with the bar stamp so collectors will scoop them up here and there.

SE is just Innova's old version of current day Pro.

Kinda like CE and Champ. Much different.

I'd give that Roc like 40-50, those things can be really weird on price. They aren't popular throwers so they don't sell real well but they are few and far between with the bar stamp so collectors will scoop them up here and there.

What plastic are the '04 (maybe '03, don't remember) Super Rocs made from then? I heard thought they were a pro/champ mixture.

just know this.
in general senses, the only se's that are worth anything are the rhynos and those super rocs.

there are a couple different plastics that are stamped se also

think, se rhyno, vs se TL vs se teebird vs se leopard
they're all slightly different blends of plastics.

So a Roc and a Super Roc are the same mold with a different plastic? I love my thrower. Soft, grippy and flat. Ive had SE discs that were soft like pro and some that were hard and translucent like champion plastic too. You never know what you will get with those from one disc to the next...

So a Roc and a Super Roc are the same mold with a different plastic? I love my thrower. Soft, grippy and flat. Ive had SE discs that were soft like pro and some that were hard and translucent like champion plastic too. You never know what you will get with those from one disc to the next...

same mold.
yeah, if you want inconsistent, se is the way to go... oh and the drivers take a severe beating very quickly.

Your killing me with the pic changes!

SE can be anything from DX with a waxy coating, to CE blends. Had a leopard that had the wax coating, unusable in the summer. Great for winter though.

star destroyer?

I've got a general question about the value of new star destroyers, not counting FR star stamped. Is there a difference in price/value for a new *D vs. *DS vs S/DS? If so, what's a ballpark value for each (assume CFR sramp and max weight)? And follow-up question of why the difference?

price check on a DGA kitty hawk driver #4 maybe?says 1983 in the front and has no tooling on the back. in maybe 6/10 condition. anybody?

2011-12-15_15-52-26_728.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts