• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
price check on a DGA kitty hawk driver #4 maybe?says 1983 in the front and has no tooling on the back. in maybe 6/10 condition. anybody?

2011-12-15_15-52-26_728.jpg

I see on eBay and the sellers are usually asking outrageous prices for them. They are still pretty damn old and rare.. I would say yours is worth $30-40. Contact me if you want to sell it.

How about this?

2009 USDGC Champion Roc, 10/10

DSCN2886.jpg

This whole year was generally a bomb for collectors outside of the few rarities etc, so a common like this one will generally fetch what supporters paid for them.
I've seen them on ebay barely getting any action listed at $24.95 bin
If you get over $30 consider yourself lucky.

This whole year was generally a bomb for collectors outside of the few rarities etc, so a common like this one will generally fetch what supporters paid for them.
I've seen them on ebay barely getting any action listed at $24.95 bin
If you get over $30 consider yourself lucky.

and besides, I hated that stamp...

any info on a factory tyedye ce whippet??
has anyone seen these?

$(KGrHqF,!oUE63(foQw6BO6YSm!BM!~~60_3.JPG

Thinking about grabbing this disc, I want to get an idea on what they go for, Anybody?

180g DX Discovering the World Roc

DTWroc.jpg

Thinking about grabbing this disc, I want to get an idea on what they go for, Anybody?

180g DX Discovering the World Roc

DTWroc.jpg

I'm going to purposely type this all in caps: IF THIS IS RANCHO, DO NOT GET IT!!!! THEY ARE A REPRINT AND ARE STILL AVAILABLE TO THIS DAY FOR 15 BUCKS THROUGH DTW.COM...

That said, if it's a 2 or 3 ring san marino, you should be safe...

these two are original 3-ring SM DTW rocs:

DSC02568.jpg

Regular Glo

DSC02696.jpg

Pink Glo

as a side note, they made these in small diameter as well... those will go for closer to 100.
large diameter, 30-50

Pro Firebirds - I'm thinking these are in the $30-$40 range depending on personal preference. Just trying to confirm.

168g - Faded ink in Rim
picture.php

172g - Need a better pic - Kind of a pearly Red
picture.php

168g - Very Pearly Pink with faded ink blotch on the back. Very few throws.
picture.php

dobbins. that second one looks like an older actual pro rather than candy pro.
the first and third, I'd say 30-40+ the second one 20ish?

I need to get a better pic in the light to figure this one out. I know that they make a small number of the regular Pro plastic firebirds using the candy Pro stamp prior to going to the FL stamp with the big "P". I had a couple of them and this one is different. Were all firebirds ran in the Pro plastic FL's or were that limited run FX's in Pro plastic? I traded off the 2 I had a few years ago and don't remember. I'm not sure about the others but this one is an FX mold. I'll check it again and get a better picture. I agree that opaque runs were in the regular Pro plastic except for the pearly ones from what I've seen.

Just checked the disc and it's definitely an opaque pearly Pro(champ) not the regular Pro plastic like the FL's. Will try to get a pic tomorrow in the light.

Reminds me of the very opaque 11x KC Pro.

^^Those opaque candy FBs are awesome. I used to have one. R.I.P. Is it gummier than most Candy Pros? Kinda cloudy when held to the light? Mine was. I'd say it is worth more than the clearer ones to the right buyer.

^^Those opaque candy FBs are awesome. I used to have one. R.I.P. Is it gummier than most Candy Pros? Kinda cloudy when held to the light? Mine was. I'd say it is worth more than the clearer ones to the right buyer.

I have one in my bag. They are indeed sweet.

I found a bunch of Discraft discs I put up a few years ago. Any idea on what they are worth?

Yellow 170-172 Buzzzz-GT
Red 177 Buzzzz-GT
Blue Surge ESP (2)
Black Surge ESP (7)

All first runs never thrown. Most like brand new. Can supply photos later if anyone interested.

Thanks

That 2nd one is in some of the sweetest plastic ever. Those FBS are the real deal.

Is a 2009 innova Christmas champ coyote 174, new, salmon color worth anything? Just found one at pias.

Maybe $15-$20 max right now. I would hang on to it until next Christmas, when the Coyote is completely moved to the Factory store, if it is. I can't imagine them going for much more than stock price, really.

Start collecting the Innova Christmas discs and maybe you could sell a set in a few years for a good chunk of money. :thmbup:

Maybe $15-$20 max right now. I would hang on to it until next Christmas, when the Coyote is completely moved to the Factory store, if it is. I can't imagine them going for much more than stock price, really.

Start collecting the Innova Christmas discs and maybe you could sell a set in a few years for a good chunk of money. :thmbup:

I paid $6 for it so I come out ahead regardless. Thanks.

I found a bunch of Discraft discs I put up a few years ago. Any idea on what they are worth?

Yellow 170-172 Buzzzz-GT
Red 177 Buzzzz-GT
Blue Surge ESP (2)
Black Surge ESP (7)

All first runs never thrown. Most like brand new. Can supply photos later if anyone interested.

Thanks

$35 for the Buzzz GTs, maybe $40 for the Red 177

Not sure on the Surges, although, most Discraft first runs are typically just stock price or stock + $2-5. You might get a few more bucks for the black Surge. If you consider selling one of the Surges, LMK...I might be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts