• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it people pay big money for a wasp buzzz, ive seen probably five this summer and got one myself(traded a roadrunner hehe).Never seen another z xtreme though.

I love it people pay big money for a wasp buzzz, ive seen probably five this summer and got one myself(traded a roadrunner hehe).Never seen another z xtreme though.

Not sure if you're being a smartass or what,but a Buzzz is one of the most popular midranges(if not the most) in comparison to an xtreme which is so stable most people had 0 use for it,not saying it's useless,but yeah.

True.
There are Z Xtremes to be had, just kind of a older disc that most folks don't throw. Although I've got friends that just throw Discraft who dig em...still available around the country though.

Glad to here there is love for the xtreme somewhere. What about a Ron Russell 2003 sparkle blue Z comet, new never thrown?

I have this CE Spider I scored from Play It Again for 5 bucks. It's 173 grams, pearly, and 9/10. Any idea what it's worth?

Attachments

• disc2.jpg
    disc2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 22
Glad to here there is love for the xtreme somewhere. What about a Ron Russell 2003 sparkle blue Z comet, new never thrown?

I know this was through eBay, but I sold a new one for over $150. Can't say if this is market value or a fluke, but I was pleasantly shocked!

I have this CE Spider I scored from Play It Again for 5 bucks. It's 173 grams, pearly, and 9/10. Any idea what it's worth?

Just so you know a new one went for $75 on feebay but that is a bit high. I would love to find one for $40 like roccoarrg is saying but it might take some patients.

$10-13 (because of the condition). New/unthrown FR Pro teebirds are only $15-17. Normally, I'd say $7-9, but I think the unique colour adds another $1-2.

It is really strange to me because most of the time the Market Place here is well under EBay but I have got a few Bullet XD's on EBay for less than $15 when people in the market place are asking as high as $25.

Same with 9x Gazelles I got one for $18 in 8/10 maybe 9/10 on EBay and the seem to go for at least $25 in the market place.

Sorry if my appraisals were off a bit but its all in what you can get someone to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.