• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those fr champ destroyers should be about 50 ish each.maybe more on ebay but depends who wants em bad enough. A buddy of mine had sold all 3 of his for about that much each a few months back

I just bought a coupe in the same condition for 20 shipped.. so I'd say right around there... Also, I'm interested.

The Coupe and the Ace were not very popular discs "back in the day", at least not where I played. I think those discs as 10/10 would be worth $30 at the most.

An Ace was my first golf disc, I still have that beat up disc.

Kc pro teebird candy plastic 7.5 out of 10.ink on front and back 166 worth?

Attachments

• 2011-08-11 17.19.58.jpg
    2011-08-11 17.19.58.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 36
Man to bad about that ink that is a sick disc. I bet that disc is worth at least $35

Your telling me even dirty it was one of the nicest perlies I've seen in person.I just paid 5 bucks for it like 2 hours ago.

I found this ROC a while back, it faintly has the imprint "INNOVA FACTORY SECOND" on the front. It seems someone took the actual stamp off. It weighs 175. I weighed it and it weighs 174.9 exactly. It's a Rancho but I can't figure out if it's DX or some sort of champion plastic. Here is a couple pics....

DSC00475-1-1.jpg

IMG_20110811_132938.jpg

Is worth anything? It flies great, I'm just not a ROC guy

I can take pictures, but I just got a massive used lot of discs from DD to sell, and low and behold 4 of the discs are former McCabe ones, with his name, PDGA # and phone number on the underside. Does that add greatly to its value, one is a Magnet that looks like he got alot of use from it.

Also another is signed by him and Barry on the top (as in Autographed), that any good? It is a PDGA Rogue

I can take pictures, but I just got a massive used lot of discs from DD to sell, and low and behold 4 of the discs are former McCabe ones, with his name, PDGA # and phone number on the underside. Does that add greatly to its value, one is a Magnet that looks like he got alot of use from it.

Also another is signed by him and Barry on the top (as in Autographed), that any good? It is a PDGA Rogue

actually most people dont really like autograph discs....but you could find someone that will like them for that

i think they are cool...but most people dont for some reason.....i dont know if it has to do with authenticity or not ...

Please help, a friend if mine has a 1.7 run of the millennium exp1 in 8/10 condition, he is wanting to sell it and I am wanting to buy it, I don't want to lowball him and I also don't want to pay way over being that I know next to nothing about millennium plastic. What are these going for. Any help helps.

Thanks guys.

I think the thing is with disc golf it is so easy to get something used by a pro or signed by a pro it doesn't really had much value to it.

but over here? We got nothing...makes it special The putter itself isnt one he used a few times and got rid of, its seen a good life, That being said, who knows, he might have lost it and it lived a second life with someone else who never added there name to it.

but over here? We got nothing...makes it special The putter itself isnt one he used a few times and got rid of, its seen a good life, That being said, who knows, he might have lost it and it lived a second life with someone else who never added there name to it.

yeah its just hard to judge....but i am a believer...i have a big bird roc from Steve Rico that has a little story on the back from when he was a amateur and he signed the front fro me...."4 the moose"

damn straight I will...of course most players would say, who??? Terrible I know, but the pros arent 'that' well known here...except Nate who actually played at our local couse.

Status
Not open for further replies.