• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] What is your main driver?

This is one slot that takes a lot of personal preference and experience level and just the right 'feel/confidence' to fill.

I have moved around with it for a while. I've used, Viking, Wraith, Beast, Valk, ...as of lately i'm using an F5 (for not tooooo far) Rogue, (I'll use the Surge in spring...it's alllll white), I still like a Valk. max weight....star or the Champion glo.

Seems like PDs are what is mentioned the most! Crazy who would have thunk it!

i throw 300 fairly easily but looking for a disc for some extreme distance on a certain hole and have heard the aerobie epic gets things done if hrow righ.. is this correct?

i say d3.. very consistent but lately have been bombing my star tern and its my only innova in the bag but its been so great to me!

I have been looking for a new driver. I have our grown the Innova Boss and I need a new driver. What are your personal favorites?

What ever disc will end up pin high and follow the line that seems either the most interesting/challenging or easiest to pull off without having to over/under power to any degree.

My arm speed isn't all here. I've gotten Rivers out to 340 but that can be squirrelly at that distance. I reach for my beat N Volt which flips reliably and fades back reliably at 350 for me

I'll put in another vote for the Teebird. Cycling these can cover a huge variety of shots, especially when you consider the variety of plastic that Innova has released!

My arm speed isn't all here. I've gotten Rivers out to 340 but that can be squirrelly at that distance. I reach for my beat N Volt which flips reliably and fades back reliably at 350 for me

I am 16 and honestly I am not very big, Arm Speed and knowing when to speed up is how I throw so far. You need to accelerate through the throw, you want to speed up to your max arm speed when you are about to let go of the disc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMC6OYzb3oY
This helped me.

My Freak or my Saint are currently what I'm using most frequently. Situationally(new word I created) I use a Tern, Mamba, or PD.

Eagle or PD depending on distance.

Latest posts