• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] What is your main driver?

If the hole is under 350 and not low ceiling I will use a 175 star monster over hand.

Low ceiling use a 170 z surge if I have some room to work with, if not I'm throwing mostly my star teebird

Work horse driver changes from course to course and sometimes based on wind, but if I had to choose just one it would be my monster

The Blizzard Boss is the farthest flying disc on the market today. Complements of its incredible speed and glide, I used it to throw the current men's distance world record of 836 feet. I keep one in my bag for long distance backhand drives and sidearms. It is available in a wide range of weights which makes it a great choice for players of all skill levels.
http://www.innovadiscs.com/discs/distance-drivers/speed-13/boss.html

Becuase it holds the record doesn't mean it is the farthest flying on the market. Inbounds actually has the Groove flying father than the boss.

http://www.inboundsdiscgolf.com/con...d2=1821647&id3=345876O&id4=777921O&n=1139#Top

169g GL River, since i am not that experienced and can´t throw over 310-320 i use the River since i teaches me a good form every time i throw it.

Was throwing GL Fury & Strikers, but have switched to Neutron Amp & Volt. Feel like they've been more controllable for me.

i would have to say for fairways: metal flake TL and prodigy f2 & f7

drivers: D4 (my go to) and i also throw the bolt and tern!

well its more of the same for me ..... a variety of Pd's... then some variety of TB... then some variety of rancho rocs :p

I'd say the escape. I carry a few in the bag and don't have much need for anything over that speed. If I do want to get a little bit more I go with a Renegade for tailwinds and one of the Trespasses for headwinds that aren't super strong. Been also trying out an air king and a couple bolts but they just aren't super consistent for me yet and I'm not really confident in anything I can't count on to fly the same from throw to throw.

Me and my short-throwing noodle have been using a MVP Amp and a Leopard as my main "drivers."

Since the snow fell here, I've packed up my white OLFs and have been throwing a P-PD for any thing hyzer or that needs to fade. For turn and/or glide, it's Pro Leonards. They get about equal air time.

If no snow. I was using the ROGUE. just a great go to driver. not under not over, just stable. Point and shoot kinda driver.

I used to use a Beast a lot...I feel the Rogue is just like a beast but a tad more stable/OS.

I havent gotten a chance to use the Surge or D3 since they are both white in color and .... snow.

But right now its the Beast and Crank.

Cant wait for warmer weather, come on MN! Get a LITTLE warmer PLEASE!