• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Why doesn't everybody throw this disc?

primal dg

Eagle Member
What is that disc in your bag that you can't believe everybody else doesn't have? I thought it'd be cool to see what molds people can't be without. I'm sure something like this has been done before but...

For me it'd be the comet. I've had about 2 months with this disc and I just don't see how everyone doesn't bag one.

Wraith. I throw about 350 and its the only disk that I can throw into a heavy headwind(I live in Texas) and still get good distance. The other wind discs for me are meat hooks with no distance. The wraith just flies and isn't bothered by wind. I throw an entire MVP bag Now..except for the wraith lol.

I'd be lost without my Amp, and am shocked it's not much more popular than it is.

I've never even thrown a comet... Smh. It's a shame I know, I'm on the lookout for one!

But I would have to say TRIDENT simply a one of a kind disc.

For the most part I can understand. X comets are touchy, wizards are too deep for many at first and have a big bead, many people have a zone, lot of ghost love, nobody seems to like dx plastic, millennium? Who's that?

Which leaves us with the summit.

It's surgical, man. Seriously. Turnovers, hyzerflips, anny, long hyzers. Thumbers, rollers, tomahawks, forehand. The profile is perfect. I don't use my summit often since I reserve it for tunnel and finesse approaches, get out of trouble shots and pancakes, but when I do it's landing by the pin. I tickled chains, hit post and landed under the basket in one round, all to save par from a craptacular tee shot. It flies SO straight at low speed.

Star Orc. This disc has become my go to driver, and I've hit more basket and chain with this disc than any other. If i lost that disc I'd immediately have to go get another before i start playing again.

For the most part I can understand. X comets are touchy, wizards are too deep for many at first and have a big bead, many people have a zone, lot of ghost love, nobody seems to like dx plastic, millennium? Who's that?

Which leaves us with the summit.

It's surgical, man. Seriously. Turnovers, hyzerflips, anny, long hyzers. Thumbers, rollers, tomahawks, forehand. The profile is perfect. I don't use my summit often since I reserve it for tunnel and finesse approaches, get out of trouble shots and pancakes, but when I do it's landing by the pin. I tickled chains, hit post and landed under the basket in one round, all to save par from a craptacular tee shot. It flies SO straight at low speed.

I forget, is that the disc you let me borrow? Would you like it back btw??

Many of these Ive seen in peoples bags before. Mine is the Demon. I carry two: Evo which is mad beefy and a suregrip which is beat in but still plenty OS. Its the perfect OS mid in my opinion. Plus, when you throw it at speed it hisses through the air. Literally. Love this disc.

Many of these Ive seen in peoples bags before. Mine is the Demon. I carry two: Evo which is mad beefy and a suregrip which is beat in but still plenty OS. Its the perfect OS mid in my opinion. Plus, when you throw it at speed it hisses through the air. Literally. Love this disc.

Is it Drone stable? Further?

As for mids; Roc3. As for drivers; Rampage.
The Roc3 can take a lot of wind, goes really straight, the mold feels really good in the hand, and you can use it for anything from short approaches to medium drives.
The Rampage is incredibly fast! And the glide is out of this world. As a player with 425' as max distance, it put it to 350' effortless(was really powered down). Flat with a good fade, hyzers, flex, bombs, sweeping hyzers, just rip it, and watch it fly.