• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

wife's pissed...

Jesse B 707 said:
how can she tell you are discin' from the kitchen?

This reminds me a joke that my grandpa used to tell. "why don't you ever need to buy your wife a watch...there's a clock on the stove." Grandma looooved that one....

Coldpunk said:
Jesse B 707 said:
how can she tell you are discin' from the kitchen?

This reminds me a joke that my grandpa used to tell. "why don't you ever need to buy your wife a watch...there's a clock on the stove." Grandma looooved that one....

If I feel fiesty, I'll ask the lady why she doesn't need a driver's license. I get a helluva look when I tell her there's no road between the kitchen and the laundry room.

I have a friend who asked a woman to marry him. She told him "only if you give up disc golf for 1 yr". He told her he would do it, but then after that he was going to play again. She said that was fine, she just wanted him to prove he could do it. He actually did it...didn't play for a year. I guess she thought he would forget about it or something, but anyway they got married. Two years later he left her and they got divorced because she still didn't want him to play and gave him shit every single time. Its kind of sad, but at the same time I think she was pretty selfish and manipulative.

My wife is pretty cool and my family is actually helping me improve...How? Now I can only get to the course a couple times a week, so I'm spending time in the field almost every day. This is undeniably helping my game.

discspeed said:
I have a friend who asked a woman to marry him. She told him "only if you give up disc golf for 1 yr". He told her he would do it, but then after that he was going to play again. She said that was fine, she just wanted him to prove he could do it. He actually did it...didn't play for a year. I guess she thought he would forget about it or something, but anyway they got married. Two years later he left her and they got divorced because she still didn't want him to play and gave him shit every single time. Its kind of sad, but at the same time I think she was pretty selfish and manipulative.

My wife is pretty cool and my family is actually helping me improve...How? Now I can only get to the course a couple times a week, so I'm spending time in the field almost every day. This is undeniably helping my game.

Yikes, that sucks. Over disc golf? Give me a break - some people are just wound way too tight.

My wife actually likes my interest in disc golf. We have some wheeling and dealing on when she would like me to play. Today, she actually wanted to head with me to the field to throw some discs. She seemed pretty interested which would be nifty if she ended up picking it up.

CHEERS - Koffee

Parks said:
Normally my wife is pretty supportive of my daily dg habit. Friday was just one of those days. She woke up in a bad mood getting ready for work and not wanting to go. Meanwhile I was doing volcano bags and leisurely preparing to go out to Milo and golf for the day. I can sort of understand the frustration there I suppose.

victorb said:
My wife plays DG almost as regularly as I do, so no worries here :mrgreen:

Until you need her for something and she's off to play DG leaving your at home :p LOL