• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Wizard Weights

As much as I love the Wizard and Gateway product, my biggest gripe is the weight of the wizard. I recently purchased a 170g Wizard for putts outside 60 feet, when it arrived it felt a little off. Threw it on the scale and it was a 179g. This isn't the first time this has happened either. I can understand being off by a gram or two, but 9 is a bit much. That being said, keep cranking out the bad ass plastic.

As much as I love the Wizard and Gateway product, my biggest gripe is the weight of the wizard. I recently purchased a 170g Wizard for putts outside 60 feet, when it arrived it felt a little off. Threw it on the scale and it was a 179g. This isn't the first time this has happened either. I can understand being off by a gram or two, but 9 is a bit much. That being said, keep cranking out the bad ass plastic.

Every company has these occasionally. Like my 190g star aviar marked 175

Where did you purchase it? Just curious.

Latest posts