• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] World

how does the world compare to the enforcer for forehand?
why do you carry both?

I'm guessing the enforcer is much more OS?
which has more glide? which is faster?

The World is faster and less OS like people have said. I am probably not qualified to judge their forehand characteristics as mine is horrible. I do carry both.

For me Worlds are straight distance with reliable fade. Even my vip 160g misprint worlds are super high speed stable and fade good at the end.

Enforcers dont have as much glide either. In fact I think they have less glide than Giants, which is actually what I want in a disc that I count on to fight wind predictably so I've been bagging the Enforcers instead of my Giants. Enforcers are definitely not what I throw when I'm trying to maximize my distance.

Weird question...

Saint Pro was designed as the mold that would, as feldberg would say, fly the same at 500' for and advanced player as a regular Saint would fly at 300' for an average player...

My question...taking the speed out of account...would the World be like a Trespass Pro?

I watch all these videos of the World being thrown on YouTube, and it looks like the flight (again, take away speed) of the Trespass. They appear to have -1 to -2 turn given how beat in they are (or weight/plastic type), and a 3-4 fade...

I feel like I'm way off from this. I want to try out new distance drivers for fun, but can't bring myself to buy them...for reference, if it helps, I throw my Trespasses a bit over 400' on a golf line.

My question...taking the speed out of account...would the World be like a Trespass Pro?

I watch all these videos of the World being thrown on YouTube, and it looks like the flight (again, take away speed) of the Trespass. They appear to have -1 to -2 turn given how beat in they are (or weight/plastic type), and a 3-4 fade...

I feel like I'm way off from this. I want to try out new distance drivers for fun, but can't bring myself to buy them...for reference, if it helps, I throw my Trespasses a bit over 400' on a golf line.

From my experience, I can confirm that the two have very similar flight paths, with the World being a bit faster. (I throw my beautifully beat VIP world about 420' and my fresh ones more like 400'-410'.)
For me, the World has the perfect amount of stability that I want in a max D driver and it beats into an awesome bomber. I'd rate a new World -0.5, 3.5. I've only thrown one Trespass but it flew similarly. If you're throwing Trespasses 400', you should definitely try the World. The rim is 3mm wider so there's definitely a sizable jump in speed.

Don't even think about trying to eat my VIP World, dude...

No way, I only eat custom dyes. Omnomnomnom.

Trespass seems quite a bit less stable to me. I have two to max weights and two vip at 160 worlds and they are all pretty OS @ 400' rhbh. There's plenty in between those, but ya, if you're throwing 500' you are probably turning a World at least as much as you would a Trespass @ 300.

Saint Pro was designed as the mold that would, as feldberg would say, fly the same at 500' for and advanced player as a regular Saint would fly at 300' for an average player...

To answer your question, no it is not a Trespass Pro. The whole point of Saint Pro was to keep the rim size and the feel same as the normal Saint and just add some stability so that it can take the 500' power. World on the other hand is substantially faster and wider rimmed than a Trespass.

That being said, I do think the World is the natural upgrade from Trespass as your arm speed develops.

Anyone throwing or seen a VIP Air World? Do they have some dome? Please, no MVP recommendations at this time.

how does the world (vip or tp) generally mold up? Do they consistently come out flat or are there alot of variations in the dome. Just wondering if its one of those discs you kinda want to hand pick

Westside has brought some discs in Recycled Tournament plastic into Finnish department stores, and apparently the World is one of them. Have to check out the local stores at some point...

Not a ton of variation in dome or PLH. I have looked at every one on the shelf in a couple shops looking for a slightly high PLH one and havent found one.
They all seem to have a moderately low dome (by no means flat).

I did get one double stamp 173 VIP from DD that had a noticeably low plh, and it flew like a stable king.

I would be confident ordering one online.

I've ordered 3 TPs online and they are all the pretty much the same. The weights are 170-172 and have a very comparable dome. Not pop-top, but no where near flat. In my opinion they are just enough for this disc. One is slightly more stable, but I cannot physically see a difference in PLH when looking at them side-by-side. I just ordered another one (decodye) online and I will be able to tell tomorrow if there will be any difference to the ones I already have.

My 160g VIPs are FAF. Very OS for their weight. Dead straight + nice big fade. I dont get max distance with them. Probably ~350-370 before they fade. Ive been using one a lot lately.

I looked at a vip air once, it seemed a touch flatter but identical plh to the reguar vips. Are your 160g regular Vip?

My VIP Air is super flat, super high plh, super overstable, super glideless, super dud.

Glideless Air plastic, seems to defeat the purpose... Want to trade something for it? I will probably hate it, but would want to try it anyway...

Mine are misprint VIPs. I think I picked them up at MS, but Dynamic had some really light misprints for a while too. I thought I would be able to get crazy distance out of a light weight world. not so much. they are pretty OS, but they are great at what they do. I was using an Air Giant for the same thing but the Giant isnt as hss. parked Terrace Creek #16 last weekend (378' \ finishes left)

Last edited:
While I would be completely confident in buying this disc online and know that it would be very close if not the same as most my Worlds, I still prefer to hand pick them...mostly because I like finding the weird ones with lower and higher PLH/dome. I have a 174 VIP that has the most dome I've seen on a World and has a nice high PLH and that thing is beefy and can be crushed into a headwind. I also have a 170g TP that has a very low PLH and is board flat, and that thing hits huge S lines on a hyzer flip. Ive even seen some lighter VIP that are puddle topped and almost feel like theres a thumb track...wierd. For the most part, the Worlds only have a moderate dome, but are closer to flat...and are one of the more consistent drivers I have ever thrown. Like I said, I just enjoy finding the weird ones.