• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] World

I have bought multiple online as well as in the store and have found no difference in flight. Molding seems to be pretty consistent in my experience.

While I would be completely confident in buying this disc online and know that it would be very close if not the same as most my Worlds, I still prefer to hand pick them...mostly because I like finding the weird ones with lower and higher PLH/dome. I have a 174 VIP that has the most dome I've seen on a World and has a nice high PLH and that thing is beefy and can be crushed into a headwind. I also have a 170g TP that has a very low PLH and is board flat, and that thing hits huge S lines on a hyzer flip. Ive even seen some lighter VIP that are puddle topped and almost feel like theres a thumb track...wierd. For the most part, the Worlds only have a moderate dome, but are closer to flat...and are one of the more consistent drivers I have ever thrown. Like I said, I just enjoy finding the weird ones.

I have been keeping my eye out. I will find myself a high plh domey one someday.

i bought this disc and i call it the world. as in WHAT IN THE WORLD since when do i throw so far!??

this thing is like a king that doesnt mind when im eating OATs hehe get it?

i bought this disc and i call it the world. as in WHAT IN THE WORLD since when do i throw so far!??

this thing is like a king that doesnt mind when im eating OATs hehe get it?

No kidding, tuesday I had a couple drives with my world (173 VIP) that reached pins I have not been able to reach in 6 years. (of course then it was with a SOLF...)

Ive even seen some lighter VIP that are puddle topped and almost feel like theres a thumb track...wierd. For the most part, the Worlds only have a moderate dome, but are closer to flat...and are one of the more consistent drivers I have ever thrown. Like I said, I just enjoy finding the weird ones.

A lot of the newer giants and elasto giants are coming out that way too, at least what I've seen at gggt.. I dunno wtf they're doing over there.