• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

Better yet just use a windows device. Yet another reason i dont spend my money on apple products. That and my lcd went out on my new mac book
apple user since 1983, and NOBODY needs an apple. multimedia/audio guys in the 90s were the last people who NEEDED an apple.

Apples stance against Adobe is a good one. They basically said Adobe is using it's own proprietary systems and they are other standards out there. Viewing video online should not only be a product of adobe or any other company. There are standards that everyone can use for free.

Golf is back on all is right in the world.

After deciding to pay I have a few opinions on the plus and minus from the past couple hours.

Positives: Billy crump does a good job and his rapport with all of the players is neat. Getting to hear him translate Feldburgs reactions real time, and pull mini intviews between shots is really cool. When the coverage is on the ground with billy and the camera man everything is great. Even hearing billy whisper directions at the cameraman is entertaining.

Negatives: Production. the ballence of studio time, to field time, to advertisments is just not adequate. The add's I can deal with although the repetition does get old, it is the booth time that is annoying me, particularly when it cuts away from billy interviewing Wysockie or something intreasting like that. I only want to see the booth for 25% of the time max and so far it is maybe approached 50%.

Other thoughts: Technical issues will come up but so far aside from the one 15 minute glitch it has been fine for me. more dead air problems than anything but this goes back to the production. They need a booth which reacts real time to what just happened, looking up the scores of plyers being shown and doing analysis. Then cut back when billy is ready to talk again. I know there will be gaps in Billy's commentary while he or players move but the broadcast needs somebody to carry the momentum and show forward during those breaks, instead of cutting away to a detached crazy John in the booth more worried about plugs and other interviews like it is a rain delay.

The backups are not the broadcasts fault but I do get a kick out of hearing people complain to billy abut it before they try to kill the feed.

Last edited:
Again good stuff with Billy grabbing A local pro who went bogie free 63 who's home course is Reni (will post name when I hear) to do analysis on 18. That is smart brodcasting.

this is the 11:40 tee time of flight A of Open Men finishing on 18. Next will be 11:50 with Nick Gagne and co.

yeah henry can play thats for sure.. and yeah Birdman i didnt think AJ was going to do much but if he is making putts like he has been then he will be in the mix thats for sure