• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

so is there any live scoring other than the doss, borg, etc card? specifically looking for schusterick.

so for those who are watching it, are you seeing any kind of viewer count? how many people are seeing this broadcast?

i'm the marketing dept. for one of the broadcast sponsors, and i can't even get a login to watch what we sponsored.

Paige's Dad is 1 stroke off first in Advanced Masters. Looking to make up for his 2'nd place finish in advanced back in 2002

so for those who are watching it, are you seeing any kind of viewer count? how many people are seeing this broadcast?

i'm the marketing dept. for one of the broadcast sponsors, and i can't even get a login to watch what we sponsored.

Zam, there is no view count available on the stream. Also...that is kind of...sketchy? Usually sponsors get a generic account with a sponsorship...damn.

They'll all be chasing Gebhardt all week in Adv Masters. Keep an eye on Jim Senior 4 strokes back, he said he started off really slow and he's not far off the lead.

we're using the ONE we got/own for streaming it in-store, and no response to my request for another one. we have at least a dozen workstations here and usually have 5+ machines streaming it. nobody at HQ has seen a damn minute of coverage. at least i can tell our commercial is running by the coupon redemptions..

upon hearing DD had a badass commercial, i said "luckily for us it costs $8 to watch that commercial". IMO the sponsors should be covering these costs. don't price it friendly for trunk-shops to run ads, just price it and present it to the people.

I have the feeling that the leader will not be coming from the DGP supergroup.

why not? Avery is 4 under and they're halfway through. The leader in the clubhouse is at 6 under with a 1036 rated round.

Come on ian i got a room in the back waiting.

i gots lots of vacation time left too so we need to set something up thats for sure.. or just do a good ole weekend thing but yeah im down for 100% just have to get my fundage caught back up :doh:

I am im geting mad i paid for this now it dont work :). Cant believe i ended up overdrafting for this.....

Latest posts