• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

i have played renny once and we played gold layout.. what a blast but yeah she is tough lol .. even more so with my noodle arm lol

pros are playing the gold right?

side note - NC guys are leading each pool in Advanced Men after round 1.

^^^ yeah i believe so brotha.. but just hearing them talking it sounds like they may have changed things up a lil bit but really have no idea lol.. so far watching it looks the same from what i remember

Its a mixture between gold and white they played couple of each... That course will make you say swear words.

yeah i really really want to get back up there.. i loved playing gold layout but would also like to play renny original.. but yeah even with my noodle arm i did pretty well playing gold layout just have to play smart and keep her in the fairway.. lots of roc and teebird shots lol

Yea deff placemnet shot the big hill spike hyza is 325ft its not bad just easy to go short or long.

Sarah Hokum is leading Open Women with an 8 under 50, 4 strokes ahead of Pierce; and look at Elaine King in third with a 3 under 55.

Last edited:
Sarah Hokum is leading Open Women with an 8 under 50, 4 strokes ahead of Pierce; and look Elaine King in third with a 3 under 55.

Nice! I like Sarah, Billy said he called her winning it all because of the flick heavy courses. I actually talked to her in the DGPTV chat during last video coverage, it was pretty sweet!

Latest posts