• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

we're using the ONE we got/own for streaming it in-store, and no response to my request for another one. we have at least a dozen workstations here and usually have 5+ machines streaming it. nobody at HQ has seen a damn minute of coverage. at least i can tell our commercial is running by the coupon redemptions..

upon hearing DD had a badass commercial, i said "luckily for us it costs $8 to watch that commercial". IMO the sponsors should be covering these costs. don't price it friendly for trunk-shops to run ads, just price it and present it to the people.

Is it possible to use the same login on multiple machines? That would be sweet.

I think it is going to take some serious work. My work machine this morning was logged out with an error "multiple logins for this account".

If you had a substantial sponsorship what is $40 - $50 more to allow you to stream to multiple PCs?

Ill let ya get it theres just nothing to watch right now the camera is on a basket at winget. I can watch that for free lol.They are having technical diffs

Ill let ya get it theres just nothing to watch right now the camera is on a basket at winget. I can watch that for free lol.They are having technical diffs

And thats why I didn't wanna pay for it! They have such bad quality, how can they expect people to pay for it?

That's what it sounds like. Probably because the backups are so bad. That way they can constantly feed us action on hole 18. Would like to see the super group finish up though....

No apple products support the adobie file to view. NONE of the APPLE based systems will view it inless you have virtual box to open windows.

Not true. As posted on the main forum an App called Iswifter is available for 5$ which translates flash for IOS devices. Am currently watching the DGP on an I pad using this. Only warning will be don't spend unless you have good bandwidth. Iswifter wasn't working without a strong singnal. Also it's kind of a pain as you have to log in every time you use another app and go back to iswifter (to get back into DGPtv). but it works.

So they are giving up on the super group and just going to 18?

There was a three group backup for the super group.

You guys/gals are all donkeys trying to share logins/passwords. If you are complaining about the quaility I am sure NOT giving them money will really help them. At some point this has to be a chicken vs egg argument. Which comes first the money or the quality?

Not true. As posted on the main forum an App called Iswifter is available for 5$ which translates flash for IOS devices. Am currently watching the DGP on an I pad using this. Only warning will be don't spend unless you have good bandwidth. Iswifter wasn't working without a strong singnal. Also it's kind of a pain as you have to log in every time you use another app and go back to iswifter (to get back into DGPtv). but it works.

That's good to know. Thanks for the info!

If you buy a $5 progarm it will work. IF you just get on your apple device and try it will not.

we've never tested on the new platform, but we used to get multiple login busts on the old system. really none NEEDED to be logged in though, so it was no problem.

i'm not trying to or asking to share a login. we sponsored the broadcast; we're a large organization with a lot of machines by DG standards, and as the point-guy for that sponsorship I need to be able to monitor it... that need is only secondary to the store's need to stream it.

Better yet just use a windows device. Yet another reason i dont spend my money on apple products. That and my lcd went out on my new mac book

If you had a substantial sponsorship what is $40 - $50 more to allow you to stream to multiple PCs?
same as if they'd simply charged us a different amount for the spot than we agreed to. we paid their price, we need to be able to view it. simple business.