• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

iPad/iPhone feed

So can anyone help me figure out why I can't get this on the iPad ? I just watched last months PDG and air played to TV and can't get anything now?! I'm ready to pony up and pay but the PORTAL even comes up black? I can't even figure out how to pay, wtf? What have they switched to ?:wall:
Anyone ? Please .....

The ipad/iphone feed isn't working for anyone as far as I know. I'm only able to get the feed on my laptop and desktop. Make sure your adobe flash and web browser are up to date. I'm using Mozilla Firefox and it's working fine.

Mines quite while their playing when it comes to commerical its pretty loud. Iphones and Ipads I dont think will play it. When i open it in safari it wont play. When i open in firefox or explorer it works fine. When you sign click i dont have password the payment area will come up.

Is anyone else's broadcast really quiet? My volume is on full blast and I can barely hear it.

The volume is def low. I'm using some external speakers on my laptop and I can hear it fine. Hopefully they will fix the volume and iphone issues soon.

Apple products doesnt support adobie 10.9.2 Which is required to run the show.

Yes, but apparently they were supposed to have an ipad/iphone feed available, according to their FB page a couple days ago. Don't know how they would get around the Adobe Flash hurdle though...

That new update is causing other apps to crash on my computer. Its relly messing with my online radio stuff.

Adobie + Iphone=
3755631-xs.jpg

The volume is def low. I'm using some external speakers on my laptop and I can hear it fine. Hopefully they will fix the volume and iphone issues soon.

Thanks, glad it's not just my comp. I plugged my laptop into the TV and now I'm getting much louder audio.

I'm also having trouble watching without buffering. I hope my crappy internet connection can make it through this!

... aside from missing some of the shots, I think I've already got value for my money on the feed and it has only just begun

Yeah, I miss the chat and being able to make on the fly suggestions.

I miss the chat too. I think they took it down because of all the trolls. I also miss being able to see how many viewers were watching.

Latest posts