• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

I like the live text commentary lol

"Val also high and right, hits the big tree to right…you can hear the snap as she grips it and rips it. Yeah Jenkins sorry about the tree tho"

I think the tee times for the GBO weren't official until 7pm the night before. The KCWO adjusted the pools and tee times a lot before finalizing them a day or two before. I can see how Worlds would be a lot harder to pick through all the entries, times and courses before finalizing them. As long as they're posted hours before your round starts it shouldn't be too bad. I'll probably be a little bitter though.

tee times should've been posted very shortly after the event filled up weeks ago. they could've tweaked things for the few people affected by no-shows after the fact without making the entire field wait... typical.

the entire field didnt have to wait, only 2 of the 14 courses are using tee times with only 3 pools affected, the tee times were posted 3 hours after the meeting ended and about 9 hours before the first groups were set to tee off, which is about the same amount of time before tee times were posted for the BSF NT rounds last month....

I dont. I just dont see her playing with the other girls that were on discgolfplanet.tv??

It is free to spectate in person :). Just be carefull where you stand an what not. Which im sure you know they can get pretty antzy

Jim Oates shot a 45 @ Bradford to take the lead in Grandmasters... that's a 1046 rated round. Not bad for an old guy.

Latest posts