• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

you can click on "Feet" tab at top and it sorts them as such. Pretty weak though to have to do all that to see results.

Feldberg threw 618 ft and tied Avery Jenkins for 3rd! I never thought of him as a long bomber; boy was I wrong.

Worlds update: No tee times posted yet for players who MAY have to tee off at anywhere between 8am and 2pm. Huge failure by the pdga.

I believe the reasoning was because they needed to know who was going to no show

I believe the reasoning was because they needed to know who was going to no show

yes, during the players meeting they mentioned that they were going to post them as soon as possible after the meeting after they filled the non check ins with waitlisters..

furthermore, does it actually say what you'll watch if you get the coverage? is their like a schedule of what groups or divisions they'll follow and at what times?

Watching womens coverage right now I dont see Cat Allen tho i only see paige and some others...

you may have to download a new adobe player i did also if it says stream not found just reload till it appears it may take awhile.

Latest posts