• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

I dont think the flash player is supported on iphone (could be wrong) Idk after a few mins of me watching it says stream not found and i refresh and it comes in a few mins

Worlds update: No tee times posted yet for players who MAY have to tee off at anywhere between 8am and 2pm. Huge failure by the pdga.

Yeah I stayed up hitting refresh until I fell asleep on the couch. Thankfully when I woke up at 2am the times were posted. All of that to find out my tee time isn't till 1:40.

unno working for me here at work lastnight at home it wouldnt work said "stream not found" i had to download adobie 10.9.2

I need to know if i dont go to the flymart tonight if i will regret it? Anyone think i can find any of these there?

TI wasp
Z Glo comet
Ns Orc
Sb orc
TI nuke
TI force
Legacy Ghost
ESP Bangers
Breezes
sparkle challenger
Champ barracudas
Team stamped challengers...

Dauum, Paige threw 480 and Cat was right behind her at 465...I'm such a noodle arm :(

Keep in mind that the distance field had an elevation drop of 12 -15' and a tailwind was typical during the day. Not to take anything from these players, but someone who worked the event said that these conditions easily added 100' to the throws.

Still.
Kinda humbling to know I can't even throw like a girl:\

idk im watching lol and idk who is leading i thought paige was i believe that val had the pad tho....

^^ yeah im watching too lol .. get to see stanhope.. or now i mean cunningham .. play all the time but still nice to watch such a great local play at worlds :)

Click the link for results, then click live scoring for the current holes.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/16469

598Sw.png

Last edited:
...would like to know how Cat is shooting to give Paige's round so far some more perspective.

yes, during the players meeting they mentioned that they were going to post them as soon as possible after the meeting after they filled the non check ins with waitlisters..

tee times should've been posted very shortly after the event filled up weeks ago. they could've tweaked things for the few people affected by no-shows after the fact without making the entire field wait... typical.

Latest posts