• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

I dont think i was side arm im suprised noone has a video of world distance?? Weird huh.... Ive been trying to get the lowdown at the moment it seems it was a X nuke max weight forehand 693 is CRAZY! Wish i would have watched instead of looking thru bunk plastic to find a gem which i didnt.

Charging to watch is further limiting an already limited audience. Bad move IMO.

Good call. I won't be paying them. PDGA already nickel and dime you as it is.

I dont think i was side arm im suprised noone has a video of world distance?? Weird huh.... Ive been trying to get the lowdown at the moment it seems it was a X nuke max weight forehand 693 is CRAZY! Wish i would have watched instead of looking thru bunk plastic to find a gem which i didnt.

Not fh

yeah it was backhand. Big Jerm told me one time during a tournament that he throws backhand for max distance contests.

so where is this putting contest footage on youtube... don't make us search for it.

I still cannot believe they didnt cover the distance comp. Seem like it would have been more interesting than putting...Unno tho

I still cannot believe they didnt cover the distance comp. Seem like it would have been more interesting than putting...Unno tho

It's a lot easier to get good shots of putting than good shots of distance driving.

Curious what the conditions were like for the distance, was it downwind? downhill? the distances seem even bigger than usual.

who was second, third???... these updates are less informative than fox news.

Distance results :

http://www.pdga.com/2012worlds/results/field-events/long-drive?

there is also a skill shot event, i dont even know what that is ^^

Charging for the stream is a realy bad move imo. I have not once seen a broadcast that went without problems, huge commercial breaks and reruns of prerecorded material while they get their stuff together. Not something I think many people will pay for.

PDGA site does not have software to create a sort by distance chart? What is the reasoning behind how that list is displayed?

*Nevermind; I guess it's division orientated*

Latest posts