• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

I have really loved that they keep all of the footage avail in the stream. I pay for off the grid wireless with a bandwidth limet so I only want to use that for essential viewing. but when I do steal wifi locally I can go back and watch the masters and fpo , or wrap up shows. I am in the camp that 8 bucks is a good deal for a whole week of coverage. If they had a IOS app it would be a home run.

You could also download a web browser that plays flash content and watch it on your ios devices... That is what I do, not perfect, but it works!

Does anyone with some Worlds background info know what the Am payouts are like? I know there is a calculator on the PDGA TD site, but of course I don't know the financial details of the event. Just curious... :)

Does anyone with some Worlds background info know what the Am payouts are like? I know there is a calculator on the PDGA TD site, but of course I don't know the financial details of the event. Just curious... :)

The BG ams had about 160 in advanced and paid out a little over $300 if I remember right. Might have even been $400

Whats the order courses played by the A pool

Renny Bradford Nevin Renny Bradford Nevin?

Trying to figure out the courses from the PDGA scores and I am confused....I know MJ didnt throw a 41 at Nevin or Renny

if someone could give the schedule of course play I would appreciate it....don't Prerube me dude dude don't Prerube me

Renny, Bradford L, Nevin, Renny... in that order.

tomorrow - Nevin, Bradford L

You could also download a web browser that plays flash content and watch it on your ios devices... That is what I do, not perfect, but it works!

I've done likewise but I would prefer an app. Wouldd prolly be more faster and more stable. I can't multi task using Iswifter and my attention span can't not multitask!

Why does it say Bryan Hoffman(leader of Advanced Men) accepted pro cash in June?

TD may not has put on TD report that it was Merch equivalent. I had to do that for Charlie C. at my tourney. Just a guess though

Copied from another message board:
"
Playing with Climo and there is a walk from hole 3 to hole 4 so I am texting my friend, get to the tee and he tells me I can't be using my phone as I could be texting some one ahead that would be letting me know what the wind is like and to throw a certain disc. First off I don't see why that would be illegal some one giving me advice as to what disc to throw. Being it was close to tourney central I went and asked the Marshall and he did not know said he would have to call some one and find out.
My primary reason for the phone was to use the score card app and since there was some extra time I was bugging my friend.

I already knew the correct answer and kind of got it after the marshall returned but what is the correct response? Is it legal or illegal? Yes the phone was on silent.
"

Latest posts