• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

yeah, right above the video there's a "> View playlist" dropdown, reselect the live feed and you should be back.

No worries...they haven't showed a shot of golf in like 20+ minutes, so don't worry about it hah.

is it raining there? Whats up with the coverage, they are showing 2011 in Santa Cruz. I've refreshed several times. any ideas?

post+of+the+week.png

DAMMIT! I was kicked from my works network for using too much bandwidth. :(

Count down till IT walks into my office..3..2..1

hahaha, that's funny man.

you'll have to give us an update at the end of the day.

I'm guessing technical issues....the live leaderboard is still rolling. They are on hole 6. MJ eagles the par 5 hole 5, McBeth with a birdie. McBeth up by 1 stroke now.

I want a dollar back of my 7.95. Hopefully this doesn't happen again.

I am more than happy with the coverage. Easily worth the 7.95. Just getting to watch The Champ and Shultz battle it out yesterday was worth it.

^^I know they are working hard to get it going and I am definitely grateful that they are doing it (and past events) I just don't know if they are really ready to start charging a fee with all the technical difficulties.........thats all

Technical difficulties aside...........Cale is gonna take this........you all watch

Latest posts