• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

stream not found...................awesome. Right when Cale was just about to take the lead

This sport will go nowhere with everyone expecting everything for nothing. Pay the 8 bucks and support the sport of disc golf or quit whining and get out and try to do some better coverage yourself.

you know when things go nowhere? when nobody gives any criticism or says how companies can make products better.

Cale is shooting lights out... MJ might need another 1100+ round at Bradford to get the lead back.

disc golf sure could use a few complainers among its ranks

yeah i'm sure you never take peoples opinons on how you can make your products better... if you don't good luck with bankruptcy.

i haven't complained about it at all, all i said was that it wasn't a smart business decision on their part in the long term.

Well said Zam. I'm sure DGPTV knows it could be better but they are out there in the woods with wireless cameras doing the best they can with what they have. This isn't ESPN.

On another note, how many languages does Crazy speak?? I think i've heard him speak Japanese and French so far.

yeah i'm sure you never take peoples opinons on how you can make your products better... if you don't good luck with bankruptcy.

i haven't complained about it at all, all i said was that it wasn't a smart business decision on their part in the long term.
did i say you were a complainer, or make a comment about how a lot of disc golfers complain? read.

there are a lot of opinions out there, many of them dumb, many of them valuable.

Agreed im good paying money for coverage, even bad coverage, but just because i want disc golf planet to grow doesnt mean i do not have the right to critize their product. I do support them i just want to see them get better

or make a comment about how a lot of disc golfers complain?

it was implied, and if it wasn't it sure seemed like it was. my original words were criticize, you injected complained in to it.

Latest posts