• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

^^I know they are working hard to get it going and I am definitely grateful that they are doing it (and past events) I just don't know if they are really ready to start charging a fee with all the technical difficulties.........thats all

yea they're only hurting themselves with this. you don't put products on the market that aren't ready. next time they charge those that did purchase might think twice, and everyone who didn't will have the sentiment that they made the right decision.

Yeah, I'm really grateful to be able to watch. It's just frustrating at times when you get fired up wanting to watch and then.......................and so far it has been well worth the 7.95. The ladies put on a good show yesterday afternoon along with KC & Co in the morning.

I wish the live leaderboard had Open Masters :thmbdown:

Gonna be hard for Shultz to catch the Champ with a 6 throw lead

If I knew there wasn't going to be technical problems I would pay 20 or more for it.

yea they're only hurting themselves with this. you don't put products on the market that aren't ready. next time they charge those that did purchase might think twice, and everyone who didn't will have the sentiment that they made the right decision.

Exactly!

^ i dont know if ill pay again. Live score is free and you can see how everyones playing. Come back up mj!!!!!!!!!!

to continue what i did yesterday, here are two lists that show the people shooting the most above and the most below their rating

• Left Column - Place
  • Purple - Ladies
  • Right Column - average score per round above or below their rating

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Best.jpg
    Best.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Worst.jpg
    Worst.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 107
I wish the live leaderboard had Open Masters :thmbdown:

Gonna be hard for Shultz to catch the Champ with a 6 throw lead

masters is tee times today. there is no live scoring to be reported yet unless you want updates on the last card.

It seems like EVERY tournament I watch there are always DGP issues. I can only allow it for so long before it gets really annoying now that I HAD to pay to watch this tournament.

This sport will go nowhere with everyone expecting everything for nothing. Pay the 8 bucks and support the sport of disc golf or quit whining and get out and try to do some better coverage yourself.

Latest posts