• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Putter

I've thrown the Wizard (Med & Hard), Magnet, and Aviar. I loved them all. But when I threw the Omega SS I knew I had found the perfect approach putter. They are just dead straight. They hold up better than the rest. Even the beat ones hold up longer and still fly straighter into the wind. And they don't skip. If you haven't tried one please do so. I have no arm (300' - 325', 350' max) but I can put these out there 250' easy on a dead straight line. Seriously, try one.

Yeah I have an old beat up Omega SS that I received as a reward for returning a disc. No idea what weight or anything it is. But it was DEAD NUTS straight. Holds a nice like for sure. Its Yellow and has the 150-class lightning stamp so it may be super light, it sure feels it.

I gave it to my friend to who wanted to get into playing DG, but I might get a fresh one for the winter and see how I like it, I'm just worried it will turn into a pancake after a few months and I can't decide if I like firmer putters or softer ones.

i have a challenger pro that i switched to when i wasn't happy with the way my pro pig was behaving (the thing seemed to always land on its side and roll 30' from the basket).

i also just bought a dga titantic but i haven't really thrown it much other than a few times in the backyard.

My putter,large as the chargers the whole team,your shit looks like its 14. My putter,sick and dangerous, your putter,quick and painless,My putter.....V.I.P., your putter....needs ID,My putter,costs a late night fee, your putter....got the HIV,My putter...so hot its stolen,your putter...looks like Gary coleman,My putter...is like supersize,your putter...is like 2 fries, My putter..needs no introduction,your putter....dont even function,My putter..benchpress 350,your putter couldn't shoplift at thrifty,My putter.....pretty damn skippy,your putter...hungry as a hippie,My putter...dont fit down the chiminy,you putter look like a kid from the phillipinnes,My putter....rumble in the jungle,your putter....got touched by your uncle :wink:

Jesse B 707 said:
My putter,large as the chargers the whole team,your shit looks like its 14. My putter,sick and dangerous, your putter,quick and painless,My putter.....V.I.P., your putter....needs ID,My putter,costs a late night fee, your putter....got the HIV,My putter...so hot its stolen,your putter...looks like Gary coleman,My putter...is like supersize,your putter...is like 2 fries, My putter..needs no introduction,your putter....dont even function,My putter..benchpress 350,your putter couldn't shoplift at thrifty,My putter.....pretty damn skippy,your putter...hungry as a hippie,My putter...dont fit down the chiminy,you putter look like a kid from the phillipinnes,My putter....rumble in the jungle,your putter....got touched by your uncle :wink:

I'm incredibly confused by this post.

victorb said:
Jesse B 707 said:

I'm incredibly confused by this post.
if you've never heard the actual song (and prolly no one has) i most likely sound insane, its just a ridiculous rap song with putter replacing another word (you can prolly guess which word)

I use a soft magnet and I really like it. It's a good approach disc. The plastic isn't too soft either. I may pick up a regular magnet and try that out.

Threw some KC pro aviars and I'm hooked. Love the firmness - could be interesting this winter though.

I'm starting to realize I like all stable putters I've tried.

Jsw said:
Threw some KC pro aviars and I'm hooked. Love the firmness - could be interesting this winter though.

I'm starting to realize I like all stable putters I've tried.

use the jk in the winter?

Latest posts