• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

1100+ rounds

i cant believe i wasted the 10 minutes to read this entire thread.
1223838431284.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

From what hear most top pro's can throw 450+, that leaves an upshot of 229, an easy putter stand and deliver = par3. 669' hole on flat ground = fail

So I'm guessing you believe there should be no eagles in disc golf unless someone makes a 400 foot fairway ace?

I played these courses over the last two days and I did shot under, but I went in the water 4 times in the fountain course and 2 OB's on vista. These all have challenging shots and require rollers, thumbers, forehand, and backhand shots. These aren't wide open shots! When you are required to throw over water 300+ feet to a basket that's only a few feet from the water it's tough, especially with winds gusting. These holes have obstacles that require players to do completely different things. Now a lot of pros have been here for a few days practicing there shots and these layout are not the norm. Made to challenge all players. Please don't send critism unless you have played it. I felt the rush at vista today when I had to rip a drive 360 feet over water threw a 50 foot gap to the basket surround by OB and had trees lining the fairway on the right ready to knock your drive down into the water. It was tough for this amateur.

the memorial layout not only is considerably longer than normal but has roped off ob's on numerous holes not used during the normal layout. op obviously has never seen this and talking smack from looking at a map he downloaded. vista is my home course and the difference is at least 8 strokes per round not counting the 6 par fours.

Someone can't help but fish for arguments. I guess we know what the T in T. Fizzle stands for now.

trolls06.jpg

Dude, this is dgcoursereview...everyone here throws at least 400...most of can throw 500ft (into a headwind with a 150g Condor)...I thought you would know these things by now. :rolleyes:

And all the bogey members are suddenly the most knowledgable people on the site... :|

Wow, where is this going? An 1100 rated round is the round where you can look back and realize that you made zero mistakes. And even got lucky several times or hit putts that were bonuses. Usually when everyone finishes a round they second guess what they should shot. Ex. "I finished -7 down but should've been -10 down except for hole 8 which, blah, blah, blah" Get the picture. I would imagine the elusive 1100 for a top gold caliber pro is like a 1000 rated round for a lot of the people who post here who havn't even shot a 1000 rated round.

1100 round is like shooting 59 in golf

And all the bogey members are suddenly the most knowledgable people on the site...

What does this have to do with anything? Confusing

And all the bogey members are suddenly the most knowledgable people on the site...

What does this have to do with anything? Confusing

Feldberg and Mcbeth did shoot hot rounds rd 1. Any round 1100 or higher means your en fuego. Too bad Feldberg couldn't keep it going round 2. You all get so worked up so fast. You can now unbunch your grundies and get back to frolfing.

Wasn't this thread about rating inflation started by you, who got worked up so fast because 2 players shot great rounds? :confused:

Yuuup. I guess the inflation of ratings still remains a mystery. It's too early in the season to predict how many 1100+ rounds there will be this year. If the number is a significant increase from years past. The next question is why? Technology improvements? Flawed rating system? Other?

Feldberg and Mcbeth did shoot hot rounds rd 1. Any round 1100 or higher means your en fuego. Too bad Feldberg couldn't keep it going round 2. You all get so worked up so fast. You can now unbunch your grundies and get back to frolfing.

en fuego? this here is America and in America we speak American. America.

GeorgeBushLookingVeryAngry.jpg