• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] 18 Holes...But only 1 Disc

Distance Driver: Champ Beast-L
Fairway Driver: Star Eagle-X
Midrange: 1x Champ Roc3
Putter: either a seasoned Rhyno or JK Aviar

Lucid Verdict, without a doubt, feels great in the hand and has good distance and enough stability for BH and FH- more than likely can handle a hyzer type putt as well

It's very unlikely I'd ever find myself carrying only one disc with the intention of throwing. If I were making a recommendation for someone else, like a newb, I'd say a Z Buzzz

Just felt like starting a lil discussion among all the intellectuals here. If you had 18 holes to play...you could say it's your home course...and only 1 disc you could play with what disc would you choose and why?

I would probably take my buzzz cuz I feel like it is one of the most versatile discs out there and can be put on any line.

There's only one correct answer for me here - and it's not something that's even currently in my bag.

Z Comet. The best single golf disc ever made :thmbup:

100% course dependent. Could be a Z Buzzz, a Comet, Star Teebird, or even a champ Firebird.

If I didn't know which course we were to play and still had to make a decision, Z Buzzz. I've played a number of these rounds, and the Buzzz holds up great in a variety of conditions and courses. I've even played it against my whole bag. Buzzz usually loses by at least 4 strokes, so I can't say the scores are particularly good.

I always say Comet for these things because it's my favorite disc but I don't like it for FH or OH so I would probably take the Envy, which I've had for a few months and have come to appreciate more and more.

th

It REALLY depends on the course. My "home" course ...ehhhh, I think the shorter holes demand would call for a PROTON ATOM. that is all . But I use a Firebird a lot on that course for a stretch of 4-5 holes