• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

1st two dyes tonight!

DaveMacD

My first attempt at dyeing discs. I decided if I was going to make up the dye baths and everything, it would be a waste to just do one disc, so I did a Cosmic Hippo, mascot of the Flecktones, and a Missouri Tiger.

24218426-e6703d2b4b5586ec88ef39e672ab4516.4a8b5133-scaled.jpg

The cosmic hippo looks more filled-in in real life. I should have let the red dye soak a bit longer. Oh well. Maybe next time I won't try to dye a red disc red.

Great work for your first tries, nice thin clean lines on the top and nice clean thick lines on the bottom. Well done!

nice dyes...how do you think the team will be this year without Chase Daniel? M-I-Z

Wow, I'm impressed. They look great, makes me want to give it a try.

Nice job!

Yeah, I don't know what's happening to the pictures, they seem to stick around only temporarily. Here they are again from a different host:

3835644944_c4b5c8aae4.jpg

If that doesn't work, here's the URL to my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/41612506@N06/3835644944/

Tom: Z-O-U! I think they'll actually be pretty good. This year's starting QB was Rivals's top-ranked "pro-style" QB in the 2008 class. I read a lot of practice reports, and he's apparently looking real good. I'm just hoping the DBs can cover ANYBODY this year.

Latest posts