• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] 2 Driver, 2 Midrange, 2 Putter *NEW* disc CHOICE of disc Ends 11 AM 11/1/13 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
All discs are a NEW, never thrown still in box.
WINNER gets to chose what they want. Winner gets 2 drivers, 2 midrange and 2 putters. Winner can exchange 1 driver for midrange or vice versa. Prodigy may be exchanged for Discraft but Discraft may not be exchanged for Prodigy. For every $15 increase I'll throw in any disc of choice for winner. 1 extra for every $15 increase. Color requests and weight for winner will be accepted and tried to match best as possible. Plastic choices (types) also available on drivers and midranges and some putters.

Starting Bid : $60.00
Shipping $10.00
Minimum Bid Increase : $2.50

Drivers : 1 Prodigy 1 Discraft (400,400G, Z and ESP , ESP/FLX plastic)(D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,F1,F2,F3,F7 = Prodigy) (Nuke,Crank,Force,Avenger,Surge,Tracker,XL = Discraft)

Midranges : 1 Prodigy 1 Discraft (Same plastics) (M1,M2,M3,M4 = Prodigy) (Buzzz,Meteor,Wasp,Comet = Discraft)

Putters : 1 Prodigy 1 Discraft (300,400,400G,Pro D, X plastic) (Pa1, Pa2, Pa4 = Prodigy) (Challenger,Focus,Banger,Magnet,APX,Zone = Discraft)

Last edited:
Starts 9 marketplace threads in the last 3 days with 0 feedback & wonders why people aren't interested...

It would be nice to know what combos we could get for sure (like a z zone). I'd assume a lot of people here would want their specific disc in a specific type of plastic. Also, knowing colors choices could also be important. We have a pretty decent MP here so we're used to getting exactly what we want. Hope that helps since you asked.

Yes I did start a lot of threads. I got a lot of discs. DGCR members have bought a lot of those discs the past 3 days. I guess I'll have feedback in the next few days. I've sold here b4 but I guess they just didn't leave feedback. I didn't know I had to deal with an Ebay type reputation. But I am on Ebay with feedback there. Florida_boy_the_sinkerman. I've also had a couple members ask me to ship to them b4 they pay because of it. Not happening. Those same members Paypaled me right after that and will be receiving their discs tomorrow. How is someone to get feedback without selling and people posting feedback? I thought I did pretty well listing what was up for grabs between plastic types and discs to choose from. With an inventory now of over 300 discs I'm not going to itemize each weight. With the other Threads on The Marketplace, most of those have itemized, or similarly itemized lists of everything I have. ALSO, rather than be the guy who does an auction with only half the discs available you want, I'm giving people the option of tons of discs to choose from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts